Portal 2

I HEREBY CLAIM YOU, REVIVED.

X3 I know Portal is an old game now, but I still loving talking about old things.

I got Portal 2 on PS3 for my birthday, in May! :D I was the happiest girl. I played for like... 8 hours, till 2am. X3

I was wondering why I couldn't solve the puzzles. XD I was dead tired.

Next day, woke up, beat it. It's on the list of games that I could play forever and ever.

Especially since there's the test chamber building. :D I've made a few, going to post a few links here when I get some time. I've made a new one where you have to Escape the facility, using laser beams to redirect the "power" and figure out how to get to the exit with limited resources. X3

I eventually got Portal 2 on the PC a year after or so. Played through it again. XD

Gonna play through it AGAIN right now. Cause I love it and I have some time. Wheatley, here I come!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=426592959

Here we go. :3 My latest work.

Don't be too harsh please. >W< I'm damn awful at bug testing. I'll accept helpful criticism but no bashing my skull in. Please. XD

EDIT: Here's another one. X3 Possibly my favourite. I want to make more of these. Much more.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428075532

(The actual link now. Delete the last 4 digits and you get a random screenshot from some random dude. X3 *shrug*)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D