Portal 2

@julie Yeah, i guess your right. Also Valve didn't care TO much for money when making the other games.

POrtal

POrtal

This is random but for some reason i wanted to post that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incredible fun. Beat the game and had my first time on CoOp with my Brother.

Oh man it's great.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

It really is an awesome game. The only problem I had with the single player was that it didn't really get hard enough. Even up to the end of the game, I was pretty much walking through the chambers.

Played it through 2days ago(the forums were down apparently so i couldn't post sooner), and I LOVED IT! I found even funnier than the first Portal game. And the ending was tbh very unexpected. Though I did wreck my brain on some puzzles, but it was still fun

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day that he thought he could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons!! Do you know who I am!? I'm the man that's going to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH LEMONS!!! I'm going to have my engineers make a combustible lemon so I can burn your house down!!

For those of you testing the repulsion gel, please step down the hall to your left. For those who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA we have some good news and some bad news. Bad news is we're postponing that test... indefinitely. Good news is we have a new test, Fighting And Army of Mantis Men. You can pick up a rifle at the desk and head down the hall to your right. You'll know when the test has started.

-My 2 favorite parts from the game... or at least my 2 favorite Cave Johnson quotes...

We could really do with spoiler tags.

And yes, Cave Johnson was hilariously awesome.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

SO MUCH SPACE, NEED TO SEE IT ALL!

*Possible spoiler ahead*

I love how for the first part of the game Weathly is funny, the middle part GLaDOS is funny and the the almost end part Cave Johnson brings a smile on my face. Happieness all around!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Over the weekend, the psn was down, so I couldn't continue online co-op. I got bored enough that I tried playing splitscreen by myself... and I finished. At first I was just messing around, but after a while it became a fun challenge to juggle the actions on the two controllers. I would have to time button presses and at some points operate three analog sticks at once.

This was such an amazing game. I just built myself a new computer (out of two year old parts, actually) and with 2 gigs of ram DDR2 it actually ran at max. My old computer from 2003 didn't even run Portal that good in 2007, so it was fantastic for me to actually be playing it at full detail. I like what they did with the story the most, I think, and I think it's so crazy how one little spoiler can change or fully ruin the experience of when that part of the story occurs. I have not really played a game where that's happened. Portal happened for me just out of Kotaku saying this game came with the other two games I'd wanted to get and used some "make portal on one wall, then on another" mechanic that hadn't really been done before (I didn't know what Narbacular Drop was.. just that it came out of some projects some art school kids had to do). It turned out to be fantastic and I would make my friends play it and watch them do the puzzles. I plan to be doing that again, and can't wait until the person I'd want to play coop with is free on Tuesday.

Any thoughts on Portal/Portal 2? If you're wanting it, I suggest getting the PS3 version if anyone you know has a PS3 that can access PSN, because then you can trade it in for $25 minimum and get that much off the PC version, now that the deal has ended on Steam. I also figure it's not something you want to wait for, as you may just end up being pelted with spoilers without even knowing..

Topics merged. Always remember to use the forum search and your own eyes to check for duplicate topics before posting. It helps keep things organised.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."