Portal 2

I don't see how that is answering "in a negative way" O.o

What do you know,your reputation is -5 XD im just kidding.but lately BTG has been sort of my opposite and he kinda screwed my joke since i was making fun of that promo and he just came and said the boring truth

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Give him minus to his reputation! >D

Ok, I did... lol

What do you know,your reputation is -5 XD im just kidding.but lately BTG has been sort of my opposite and he kinda screwed my joke since i was making fun of that promo and he just came and said the boring truth

The boring part is purely your opinion.

PS: Why you raged? I ain't even trying...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Give him minus to his reputation! >D

Ok, I did... lol

The boring part is purely your opinion.

PS: Why you raged? I ain't even trying...

1st I do belive Figunaye was talking with me not you,but your ego is sapping my reputation

2nd Im trying to not argue with you but you insult my intelligence (not on this topic) and you insult tf2(not on this topic) so sorry if im trying to avoid but you keep giving me reasons to do that.

So what do you say, peace, neutral (we just dont talk with each other) or war (and everything goes to hell)?

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

So what do you say, peace, neutral (we just dont talk with each other) or war (and everything goes to hell)?

War is more fun than the other two...

Can't we just fight/flame each other, and have fun at the same time? You might just learn how to completely reverse rage onto others... (that's when it gets REALLY fun)

Would you guys keep this to PM's so we can get back on topic?

I thought we were talking about how often my opinion is opposite of idunno...somethingftw's................

I wonder if there are going to be Easter sales on steam... Because It would be really cool if Portal 2 got a lower price. I only recently started to pay attention to Steam prices, do you think it's likely that a newly released game (or not released) gets a bigger discount that the one it already has?

We were actually talking about Portal 2, mind you. If your opinion is opposite of his, then that's fine. Just please don't make a big thing of it.

I didn't, he did.

Portal 2 sounded like just more levels of the first Portal to me...

I'm really excited for the co-op now that i know for sure that its cross-platform. all of my friends are counsel players and i'll finaaly be able to play online with them, but does anyone know how it will work? like if i wanted to play on my pc with my friend who is playing on his 360 how do we connect?

I'm surprised that Portal 2 will feature co-op. To be honest, i never saw potential for co-op in this game. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

We were actually talking about Portal 2, mind you. If your opinion is opposite of his, then that's fine. Just please don't make a big thing of it.

I didn't, he did.

Portal 2 sounded like just more levels of the first Portal to me...

Quit trolling him already, let's just talk about Portal 2, if you wanna troll him, at least do it in private messages.

I'm surprised that Portal 2 will feature co-op. To be honest, i never saw potential for co-op in this game. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I'm really hoping it will be as fantastic as it potentially could be.

For the record, personal conflicts should be kept in PMs as several people have said. It makes the boards nicer to read.

Also, if a particular user's posts always seem to bother someone, that someone can go to their UCP (User Control Panel), it's the button at the top, then click 'Friends & Foes' on the left. Then click 'Manage foes' and add the said person who is bothering you. Their posts will not be fully visible (although this might make reading the thread a tad confusing, which is why it's always a good idea to quote the person you're replying to in posts! ).

Now to the topic:

I'm really hoping it will be as fantastic as it potentially could be.

Aren't we all?

Whilst I do intend to buy it, I'm still toying with the idea as to whether I should pre-order it or not.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

And here's another new video, the first of four - panels, narrated by Cave Johnson, the head of Aperture Science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMyxqvkvnE

I must say I'm now really looking forward to this Portal 2 documentary on the technologies of Aperture Science.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

And here's another new video, the first of four - panels, narrated by Cave Johnson, the head of Aperture Science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMyxqvkvnE

I must say I'm now really looking forward to this Portal 2 documentary on the technologies of Aperture Science.

That video was awesome, very funny ^^.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯