Portal 2

Fun Fact: The Pipe you are thrown into in the cutscene right after GLaDOS awakes is actually an impossible area.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fun Fact: The Pipe you are thrown into in the cutscene right after GLaDOS awakes is actually an impossible area.

I was trying to figure out where that spot was.

I was trying to figure out where that spot was.

If i have helped you find that spot, then your welcome. If you wanted to find it yourselves and i spoiled it, i am sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even from what I knew about level building, I don't think I would have been able to come up with what Valve did, thinking about their local brush areas with portals. Man, it blows my mind.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I was going through the dialog files, and there were a few Carolyn voice clips I definitely don't recognize.

One is her going "Mr Johnson!" like she's scared, one saying "Sir!" also scared. "Mr Johnson, I don't want this!", kind of concerned. "I don't want this!" and "No, listen to me. Sir, I do not want this."

Is this just a part of the game I'm forgetting? I played through twice now, and I don't recall anything like this at all.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I was going through the duologue files, and there were a few Carolyn voice clips I definitely don't recognize.

One is her going "Mr Johnson!" like she's scared, one saying "Sir!" also scared. "Mr Johnson, I don't want this!", kind of concerned. "I don't want this!" and "No, listen to me. Sir, I do not want this."

Is this just a part of the game I'm forgetting. I played through twice now, and I don't recall anything like this at all.

You definitely found some unused dialogue then.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Portal 2 - Cool!

Half Life Ep 3 - That would be much more better!

Why they don't make next HL first? Why?

"It's money actually, when You think about it" (Glados)

I was going through the dialog files, and there were a few Carolyn voice clips I definitely don't recognize.

Is this just a part of the game I'm forgetting? I played through twice now, and I don't recall anything like this at all.

Caroline being sexualy harassed?

SPOILERS AHEAD

Anyway,am i the only one pissed off because of the fact that portal 2 destroyed the cake joke? The developers said the most iconic portal elements are the turrets and the companion cube,but i disagree,when you talk about portal the first thing i think about is the cake;i dont want them to hammer this meme on our heads,but barely even mentioning the cake was almost an insult,during the whole game the only moment i remember the cake being mentioned is the GlaDos trap before the confrontation with GlaDos,and you have to read it on the door.

SPOILERS END

P.S it would have been sad and funny if ,at the end of the game,a headcrab would attack Chell

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Caroline being sexualy harassed?

SPOILERS AHEAD

Anyway,am i the only one pissed off because of the fact that portal 2 destroyed the cake joke? The developers said the most iconic portal elements are the turrets and the companion cube,but i disagree,when you talk about portal the first thing i think about is the cake;i dont want them to hammer this meme on our heads,but barely even mentioning the cake was almost an insult,during the whole game the only moment i remember the cake being mentioned is the GlaDos trap before the confrontation with GlaDos,and you have to read it on the door.

SPOILERS END

P.S it would have been sad and funny if ,at the end of the game,a headcrab would attack Chell

They did that more because they didn't want to feel tarped following what portal did.

That was a cut bit for when Caroline was about to be turned into GLADoS.

J.K. Simmons (voice of Cave Johnson) asked that they remove it because it really kinda ruined the humour of the game, and made Cave Johnson's character at lot less funny. Needless to say, the writers agreed.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

And this is just Volume 1. Here's hoping they'll eventually release the full length Reconstructing Science song used in one of the trailers, along with the final turret song. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I like "I saw a deer today".

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I've played through Portal 1 10-20 times on PS3, I'm going to keep my money for L4D 1 & 2.

I've just got up to repulsion gel, awesome stuff.