Portal 2

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Press This Button for instant

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I can already tell what the new Portal memes will be- SPPAAAAAACCEEE - and - , with the lemons

Portal 2 DLC is coming out this September at some point while it's still "technically" summer. Sure you have to pay if you want more gestures, but they give you stuff that adds actual gameplay for free!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Been waiting for that DLC for so long. I hope it's more challenging than the single player and co-op puzzles we have now, cause those weren't exactly taxing mentally.

The DLC may well help cater to the more obsessive and insanely-good Portal-players out there. Personally I'm still waiting for Volume 3 of the soundtrack. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The DLC may well help cater to the more obsessive and insanely-good Portal-players out there. Personally I'm still waiting for Volume 3 of the soundtrack. :(

Is Cara Mia gonna be in that one? I want that soundtrack, and i want it extended D:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did someone think about what happend at the end of "Portal 2" + "Half Life 2 Episode 2"?

I mean, "Wheatley" is in space together with "Lamarr" and this other guy (space-core).

If Lamarr escaped soon enough and did'nt explode with the missile... we get possibly a new scenario.

Or?

Wheatley is practicaly stupid but smart enough to use some parts of the missile, the space-core or Lamarr to get his way back to earth.

Was only a idea!

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

Portal: The Wheatly Chronicles Episode 1: You play as Wheatly (optional Co-Op partner is Space Core) and after getting back to Earth with Lamarr, you find two Atlas bodies, minus the cores, for the Space Core and Wheatly. Maybe some robot-testing on board the Mobile Aperture Science Computer Aided Enrichment Center located on the Borealis.

Heady-Life: Episode 1- You play as Lamarr and you first have to get back to earth with the assistance of Wheatly and then find Dr. Kleiner. You are de-beaked, so you can't zombify anybody, but you are able to command other headcrabs and, by extention, zombies.

I don't know how well these would work as actual Valve-made games, but maybe as a mod or parody. This is just what I thought of when you mentioned the three of them in space.

Best ideas ever!

Someone make these!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Most people don't appreciate how much effort it takes to make a good mod.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'm not saying it wouldn't take a LOT of effort, I just don't know if someone would PAY for them. Although, it looks like there's at least one customer!

Oh shit.

Portal_dividing_by_zero.jpg

Portal divided by zero!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

did you try to enter it?

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

See, this is what happens if you look in the operational end of the device.

2BA24BE48F3419AA7FB0049658CAEFC1E70B43F8

This is what happens when...

I have no idea.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Guys! The Free DLC for Portal 2 is out! It's got advanced chambers and challenge maps and even a new story set before the events of Portal 2! No, wait... Portal is just free on steam again...

Guys! The Free DLC for Portal 2 is out! It's got advanced chambers and challenge maps and even a new story set before the events of Portal 2! No, wait... Portal is just free on steam again...

You SON OF A BITCH.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯