Leap Day Update

Hey everyone, I've had a bit of a setback as I lost power for a few days because my landlord decided it would be cool to not pay the power bills even though I give him cash on time every month. I'm convinced he has a mistress in Copenhagen, so maybe he needed the money in advance for that. Anyway, I have power back now and will continue working on stuff. I'll be working on Freeman's Mind this month and making more (but slow) progress on the movie project. I'm thinking it may be unrealistic that the movie will be finished this year, but I hope to get a lot of it done regardless.

I tend to be perpetually behind on the things I'm working on, but I thought I might add some democracy to the process. While I will be continuing to work on videos, I wanted to see if people had a clear preference for other things I can be working on. I've put up a poll above, let me know what you would like to see happen next (besides more videos of course).

[poll id=5]

Democracy is the worst form of government besides every other form of government devised by man. Just thought I'd throw that out to make it clear that Ross is making a huge mistake and should thus discontinue developing videos altogether.

In all seriousness though, I would personally love it of you released some of the earlier FM episodes in MKV format, the sudden change from viewing the video through a pixelated, bird-poop covered window to eye-popping HD awesomeness is quite jarring.

I choose Something Else, I would rather Ross get sleep/rest/break for mental stability rather than reply to emails or other stuff.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

I've put up a poll above, let me know what you would like to see happen next (besides more videos of course).

*looks below.

Great accuracy, Ross. :P

anyway, i voted Subtitles. for obvious reasons...and i'm from the future and i'm here to tell you to take up smoking. in doing so you'll drop a smoke one day and cut a trip wire to a claymore, saving your life. glad i could help.

I voted for "Who the hell is Ross?" just for shits and giggles.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Who's Ross? i'm pretty sure Ross played the shadow guy in one episode...or wait...he played as the houndeye!! no, that's not right either...he plays Dave. yup, nailed it. :D

also you should at least fix the link to the halloween safety video, Ross.

I choose website updates and fixes.

Why? If you go to here:

http://www.accursedfarms.com/movies/fm/

you can see it isn't complete.

And I don't know if there are more things incomplete.

ANYWAY, I choose that because I didn't see in the poll "take a time, rest, go out, and leave the PC off"

Oh well...Thank you for everything Ross. You are great. Just do whatever you want to do! :D

I choose website fixes as well. Although fixing the downloads page and putting up x264 copies of videos should kind of be one objective in my opinion. The biggest problem is that Halloween Safety and Oil's Well are not available for download at all, none of the links work and there's an error message on the Halloween Safety video page.

I was actually planning on making a post in the Misc. AF Stuff area listing all of the problems I have found with the movies section and problems with the downloaded videos themselves. This wouldn't be an attempt to nag you, but I thought it would be nice to provide you with a nice reference list with all of the problems from an end user perspective. This is so that if you get the chance to work on it, all of the problems can be seen in one place, rather than relying on scattered information you may have received over a long period of time. This would provide a chance for other people to chime in as well, and point out stuff I may have missed. Would this be helpful to you, Ross, or a waste of effort?

Ross? I dont know what to vote.. i dont know what ist the best for you.

Please take your time, live your life as you wish.

People/Fans that truly love you work are able to wait for the good stuffs you want to create.

No doubt on this.

I agree with Jusmar.

I'm allways behind on the things i'm working on but something like that happends for a reason, i do not live only for my work.

Example: It is inpossible only to work & ingore the things happend inside the own house... people get serius problems if they only care about work.

Your landlord wanted to spend some time or have some fun (or whatever) with his mistress and just forgot you!

I mean i dont know him, possibly he is a cool person

This is only my way to tell you one thing.. Please dont get burn out & just follow the example of your landlord.

We can wait for you to power us up with your new videos!

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

Who's Ross? i'm pretty sure Ross played the shadow guy in one episode...or wait...he played as the houndeye!! no, that's not right either...he plays Dave. yup, nailed it. :D

also you should at least fix the link to the halloween safety video, Ross.

This is Ross. I heard he likes Rachel.

Ross-Geller.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WMV format is a tool of the devil and must be purged.
I would personally love it of you released some of the earlier FM episodes in MKV format, the sudden change from viewing the video through a pixelated, bird-poop covered window to eye-popping HD awesomeness is quite jarring.

Especially since the first 20 Freeman's Mind episodes are so awesome. They are a tool of the (creativity) genius of mankind -- it all evolved through decades and centuries, and the peak expression of it all is that set of videos that were channelled from that of-current-times spirit through Ross.

/2 cents

It would be cool to have you posting more on this forum ;)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Do what you want Ross. Don't ask us what we want you to do tell us what you want to do after all you are the genius and we are your followers.

I'd like to see more MKV copies of FM/CP, but I'd also like to see the download page fixed... I voted for the first though.

As always, suggestions shouldn't be taken as demands. Do as you feel you should, not as we say.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Wait.. who is Ross Scott???? Ah.. anyway, Mysterious Ross Scott, I want you to take all the time you need for your new episodes. The longer it takes for you to create every new episode - the more interests they give me to watch them! (and no! I don't like to wait). Cheers.

I shall refuse to join democratically in the poll and instead just thank you for all the great videos you have made so far and I hope you will continue to make in the future. /offtopicbutnotarant?

Fun Fact: According to the Poll, 1,607 accursed farms viewers are secretly Ross from the future. Who would've thought..

"Fat People Not Good"