Leap Day Update

RoXxy, he deserves at least half of one.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Well, over three weeks and still no update on the progress bar, but I'm sure episode 41 is in the works, probably gonna see an update any day now, looking forward to it!!!

Yeah shit happens, but all the time? What's happening now? I can't wait to get know. Point is, it would be better to not promise anything and say "when it comes then it will be done" instead of promising of something I can't keep.

What we really need is for him to give us at least an update on what's going on every now and then. Like every week or so, just so we don't get bored or worry.

"I'm not really the sentimental type, but.... well, no, I'm not."

Okay, it's been over a month since the last update and still no progress. Not really sure why there's been no update or at least a short post about why he's been unable to meet a deadline he made, but it's alright. Sure he'll have it done real soon!

Okay, it's been over a month since the last update and still no progress. Not really sure why there's been no update or at least a short post about why he's been unable to meet a deadline he made, but it's alright. Sure he'll have it done real soon!

Don't fool yourself bub, everyone knows Ross' habits and patterns - including yourself if you've followed him since at least episode 30 of FM. I'm sure Ross is just having another mid-life crisis that wasn't in his plans and has to move or his computer fried or had to find another job to keep from getting evicted, etc... Although it would be awesome if Ross could pump out videos like he wants to, it's just plain and simple not possible for anyone in his position. Anyway, I'm patiently awaiting news from Ross like everyone else but am not really expecting anything anytime soon as is the golden rule in development: it's ready when it's ready and there is no definitive amount of time that 'soon' can convey.

@Ross

I'm rootin' for you every step of the way no matter if you're trying to make ends meet or make a video; you're a good guy and I'm hoping the best for you. :thumbup:

You just have to wait people.... :roll: He's workin all the time... except when he's sleeping, or eating... no actually, he works while eating sometimes as well... gdfgsndfjgf

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

If Ross gets a life then the videos will become more infrequent.

I'm sorry, I just cannot endorse such damaging behaviour.

He already has a life you silly! :P The videos are big part of it!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Alright, over 5 weeks and no update on the progress bar. I don't really understand what the problem is but that's okay. I'm sure he's working hard, although- no, no I'm sure 41 will be out real soon. Real soon...