Leap Day Update

Actually, now that I think about, I think it's really good that Ross puts useless and uninformative options in the poll like "Who the hell is Ross?" People who have nothing to contribute will vote there; if it wasn't there, they would vote for other, more useful things and skew what we really think of him.

Apparently the most popular suggestion is that he needs to do something else. And that there are many versions of him from the future, apparently... :shock:

Something Else - I am you from the future and you need to stop what you're doing right now before it's too late

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Fun Fact: According to the Poll, 1,607 accursed farms viewers are secretly Ross from the future. Who would've thought..
Yeah, sounds like I'm going to live an eventful life.

And I'm not leaving my fate to democracy, I just wanted to see if there was an obvious preference about what I should be focusing on besides the videos. If 70% of the results came back voting for subtitles, that would take the next priority. I still plan to get everything on the list done, it's just a matter of when.

My theory is that Ross makes thousands of clones of himself in the future. Some help him with the videos, others get various odd jobs to make money, and the rest infiltrate Machinima and get to positions of power so they can prioritize his videos to be released sooner.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

If you're not one of the Ross' future selves I won't believe that theory. There are so many of them, one of them should be able to explain to us what's going on. Or what's going to go on. Or what's going to have gone on. Or whichever grammatical construction Douglas Adams devised is appropriate here.

My theory is that Ross makes thousands of clones of himself in the future. Some help him with the videos, others get various odd jobs to make money, and the rest infiltrate Machinima and get to positions of power so they can prioritize his videos to be released sooner.

An army of Ross(i?), Not bad idea. I'd Pay good money to see that.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

If you're not one of the Ross' future selves I won't believe that theory. There are so many of them, one of them should be able to explain to us what's going on. Or what's going to go on. Or what's going to have gone on. Or whichever grammatical construction Douglas Adams devised is appropriate here.

I'm not, but I think I'm the one who gives Ross that idea so that he realizes that perfecting the cloning process is the "something else" he should be working on.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

OMGOMG! That would solve a lot of my problems!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I'm not, but I think I'm the one who gives Ross that idea so that he realizes that perfecting the cloning process is the "something else" he should be working on.

uhhh... Damn it. I never did will do paid attention to future history in class... this is confuzzling me.

I can't wait for episode 41! The episodes have lately become more action packed and I bet this next one is too. It's been over 2 weeks since he posted this update so I'm sure it's almost done!

I would love having a Ross-clone (or a Rosslicant?) playing Half Life coop with me. :D

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Here's the agenda Ross will have to follow in the future:

Sleep

Eat

Freeman's Mind

Eat

Repeat this everyday until half-life 2: episode 2 is finished.

Just my 42 pennies.

Here's the agenda Ross will have to follow in the future:

Sleep

Eat

Freeman's Mind

Eat

Repeat this everyday until half-life 2: episode 2 is finished.

Just my 42 pennies.

Contrary to what some of you might think, Ross has something called a Life. It's something that takes up most of his time, so unfortunately for you, it makes him unable to work on Freeman's Mind 24/7. A Life is actually pretty cool, you might consider looking into getting one yourself.

What is this "life" thing you're talking about? Never heard of it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, over three weeks and still no update on the progress bar, but I'm sure episode 41 is in the works, probably gonna see an update any day now, looking forward to it!!!

I would've voted for T-Shirts, but it wasn't an option.

Which is why I came back in time to tell you to stop what you're doing, to make T shirts. I want a shirt that says "EVERYONE IS CRAZY EXCEPT ME!!"

Ok, back to the future, lots of stuff to do.

Well, over three weeks and still no update on the progress bar, but I'm sure episode 41 is in the works, probably gonna see an update any day now, looking forward to it!!!

Yeah yeah. I'll be stoned to death again by all the gentlemans and ladies Right and Righteous, but this won't happen. Save your breath, people, I know that Ross has a life (and since I dare to say something about long intervals between episodes, I should get one myself, I know! Good old story..), BUT... It's OK that Ross is not working on this non-profit videos 24/7. I have no problem with month-or-two delays. What's wrong that it's always like - "now, finally, I'll make thousands of videos per week as I promised", in two months of nothing, "sorry guys, I got sick, my computer broke down, I moved to Poland, I have no device for recording, my cat was hit by meteorite.." and so. Yeah shit happens, but all the time? What's happening now? I can't wait to get know. Point is, it would be better to not promise anything and say "when it comes then it will be done" instead of promising of something I can't keep. You may call me sensitive or a moron, go on, I don't care, sorry for not being politically correct (you all niggers :-) ), but what I have described is called a straight behaviour.