THE STEAM BOX!

Sign in to follow this  

I think Axel needs to (re)take Statistics. Sales on one end of a market are more likely to have an inverse relationship with sales on the opposite side (i.e. Digital vs. Hard Disk)

And from how it sounds, I'm convinced the Steam Box will NOT have a disc drive, but that's just my opinion.

Well, if what we've heard is right, then there will be several companies making Steam Boxes that comply with the system specs. Some of them could have disc drives and some could not.

I think Axel needs to (re)take Statistics. Sales on one end of a market are more likely to have an inverse relationship with sales on the opposite side (i.e. Digital vs. Hard Disk)

Of course they do. But you're dealing with people who've probably downloaded 1 or 2 games in their life, why wouldn't they continue their buying habits? At least initially?

And it was a hypothetical question. This might not be a success, hell, it might not even be real.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

That's a patent application for a controller. It's not exactly concrete proof they're making a full console.