Verbosity

Look, Arby, the point of the game is to take the sentence from the previous post, and re-type it so that it's different, then post a new sentence, which I've exactly been doing.

No it isn't, the point is to make it verbose.

That's the title, the rules of the game are to take the previous typed sentence, and retype it, then post a new sentence. Rainbow Dash never stated to make it more complicated, longer, or anything like that, the title is there to hook people in. I'm sticking to this, I'll change my ways if, and only if, Rainbow Dash corrects me, and says I've been doing it wrong. As for the sentence "I already tried desperately to explain it to him, he just won't get it." here's my alteration:

I've tried to get the message through Psychotic Ninja's thick skull, but he's just as stubborn as ever.

"Oh, have you been waiting here all this time? I didn't realize you meant these baths! I went to the other baths clear across the other side of the city. I had a lovely wash and a rub with fragrant oils. Too bad you weren't there... Stop talking to yourself!"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Doth thy perspicacity not allow ye to comprehend the denotation of the term referred to as "verbose?"

"We must get back on topic, gentlemen."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Gentlemen, it would appear to me that under this circumstance; in which we have strayed far from our original point of discussion; it would do us well to bring our conversation back into specificity of that which is the designated topic given to us by the author of this thread.

"Into the valley of death rode the six hundred."

Holy shit guys, when did you all get so anal about rules that you get by reading between the lines?!?!? I'm simply following the rules that Rainbow Dash typed, and you're all getting all anal and pissed at me cause I'm not following the "read-between-the-llines" rules, and once again, you ignore the new sentence I had put up, so, once again, I'm going to use it, and keep on using it, until someone retypes it, as the rules states.

"Oh, have you been waiting here all this time? I didn't realize you meant these baths! I went to the other baths clear across the other side of the city. I had a lovely wash and a rub with fragrant oils. Too bad you weren't there... Stop talking to yourself!"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I say really now, is it true that you may have been lying in wait in this very location at these coordinates for this needlessly extended period of chronological passing? I was previously and shamelessly unaware that you were referring to these containers of water utilised for bathing at odd hours of the day. I traversed a great distance beyond normal parameters to the far side of this great and truly magnificent if slightly rustic city of towering skyscrapers. It then developed that I had a most fascinating and brilliant bathing experience utilising water and a vigorous rubbing down of the most fragrant oils in the entire world resulting in a scent the likes of which few mere mortals have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. In fact it is a resounding shame that you were not present at this bathing experience....I say in fact this thoroughly and unnecessarily verbose experience with myself in my head with my voice really needs to cease immediately.

"Oh God what have I done!?"

Also, verbosity is about needlessly using too many words for something. If something is verbose, it contains more words than it needs to. Plus where's the fun in rewording something (for game purposes) if it ISN'T so it becomes verbose? :P

Now that we've got this out of the way, lets remain on-topic AND civil please! :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Forsooth! I superciliously interject by invoking the moniker of an omnipotent, omniscient deity; what be the act I hath executed?

"I am a robot. I am here to take American jobs."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01000001 01101101 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101010 01101111 01100010 01110011 00101110

I am most likely not doing this right.

"Your husband is very hot. I am taking him to my foot palace."

Verily I must truly say I cannot seem to detect any audio stimuli at all right now at this current moment in time.

"Execute attack plan Omega."

As has been previously ordained, enact the duties and formations specific to offensive strategy Omega.

"I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions and snide insinuations."

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Joey, my most refined countryman, hath thou placed thyself in a situation wherein thou hast fletcherized mine slab of solid nourishment, iconically meat and/or vegetables or fruit, betwixt two slices of bread so that it shalt travel down thy digestive tract and be excreted from thy rectum posthaste?

"Ah yes, Reapers."

"Oh my goodness gracious absolutely most emphatically absolutely, it is indeed most certainly that damned immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space."

"I may have cheated slightly."

O hark, t'does seem that I have misplaced mine ink quibbler. Forsooth, where could it be residing?

"You are a brazenly avaricious, duplicitous, larcenous ursine."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Thou art unequivocally blatantly in the disposition of a rapacious, covetous, four-legged forest roaming mammal characterized by a large, powerful jaw and physically efficacious legs in addition to acting as the antithesis of disingenuousness.

"I do believe I'm on fire."

Ostensibly, the aforementioned individuals shall be obligated to reaffix your body parts to each other via the utilization of a hard, impure, protein gelatin within the depths of a place of punishment for the wicked, iconically depicted in monotheistic religions such as Christianity.

"Forever alone."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)