Verbosity

At this time, at this place, due to my current location, it costs $45,000 dollars; that's American, that's 5 figures, and that's 3 zeroes, to fire this object with a trigger, a sight attachment, and a barrel for twelve seconds...which is 6 more than 6 seconds! O.O

"Listen, I told you before, I don't want you to be the best man at my wedding! Why? I just met you 45 seconds ago and you told me you thought twins were creepy when I AM A TWIN!

Cause air molecules to bounce off of thine eardrums, for I dictated to ye hereinbefore that it is not my opinionative inclination for ye to be the most refined of all of my countrymen at my marriage to my beloved maiden. The incentive for my performing such an act? I merely made thine acquaintance a meager seventy-fifth of a minute preceding the extant confabulation between the two of us. Moreover, you dictated to my person that it was thy viewpoint that a set of brethren are quite eery in nature, notwithstanding my position as existing as a constituent of one of the aforementioned sets.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Verily, if I am to be slayed by your hand, power beyond your mind's capacity to virtually simulate shall become accessible to me.

"I can't do that Dave..."

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Why, my esteemed personage of high birth and social status with whom I may engage in social intercourse without fear of detriment to my reputation and of whose staunch moral characters I may ardently vouch, colloquially referred to as "Dave," I do not believe I am in the disposition to perform such an act as that which you have requested of my person.

"I fart in your general direction."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My rear sphincter, being unable to contain it, releases a foul odored gaseous substance, which also has the happenstance of being pointed towards your vague azimuth and elevation.

"Don't interrupt me."

"HEY MOTHEFUCKER! YES YOU! I REALLY HATE IT WHEN YOU NINJA ME! SO PLEASE STOP! GAH!"

"I am."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"I presently exist in this specific universal coordinate which you are now observing."

"My teeth are missing."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

"Hey...I don't mean to bother you, not to imply that you're too busy for me or anything! No, I wasn't saying that...but if it's not too much trouble i'd like to point out that my teeth, not to freak you out or anything, or to assume you would be, but my teeth are missing."

"So how do i hold a throwing knife, and when am I supposed to release it?"

Forsooth! I do believe it would be an empirically supported, executive decision to dictate that I am in the disposition of possessing the incapability to maintain my grip upon an instrument for cutting, consisting essentially of a thin, sharp-edged, metal blade fitted with a handle. Moreover, what is the exact place and date wherein I am obligated to relinquish my grip on the aforementioned instrument for cutting, consisting essentially of a thin, sharp-edged, metal blade fitted with a handle?

"How do I shot web?"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Therefore, this one instance in the system of sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and perpetual duration regarded as that wherein events succeed one another at a group of instrumentalists' playing music of a specialized type's place wherein an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter...

“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

"It would be inadvisable for you to give me the nomenclature of one who studies the workings of the mind and universe yet does not possess adequate neural energy. You are simply a large chain of highly impure lipids which have taken on an unattractive hue and shape."

"Yo mayne, I ain't gotcho moneh today, bud ah'll geddit toya bah Turzdey."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Pardon me, good sir but I do not have the necessary means to provide compensation for your monetary contribution. I swear to procure it near tuesday.

"Two men enter, one man leaves!"

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Verily, a number of individuals which could be quantitatively expressed as a set, or more specifically, a pair, venture therein. Howbeit, explicitly one of the aforementioned individuals who occupies a place within the aforementioned set shall venture thereout.

“That’s no moon; it’s a space station.”

Indeed, a Luna-like stellar mass without atmosphere that is not. A port for space-faring vehicles and bio-habitation of immense dimensions it is.

"The penguin exploded..."

"The fat little bastard bird who lives in a fucking ice cube and smells like fish pussy swallowed some C4 and blew the fuck up."

"Suck my left nut!"

Draw into thy mouth mine testicle located adjacently to mine right testicle via producing a partial vacuum through the action of thy lips and thy tongue.

"I really am the best."

"Listen, you're not gonna find anyone better than me. You see that guy over there? You think he can go fast? NO! He can't do shit."

"Yeah, what's next?"

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Indeed, sir, and I ask you kindly to explain the next activity of which we shall perform in the near future.

"Thank you, Lord, for this bountiful... PENIS!"

Also known as "Username"