Verbosity

Verily, I bestow my utmost, unadulterated gratitude upon you, individual who possesses authority, power, and/or control of other individuals, in light of your having presented to my person this most prolific.... MALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN WHICH RELEASES SEMEN IN ADDITION TO URINE!

"Come at me, bro."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

"You sir, have inflicted upon me the distaste of your most willfully offensive slanderous words! That being said, I believe it only within my rights to demand, on the basis of aforementioned slander, that you approach me and attempt to do battle with me!"

"Get bent."

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I ask you in an unkind manner to curve yourself in such a way that you shall stay curved unless another force makes other physical changes to you.

"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

Also known as "Username"

I would prefer that this item's temperature be reduced by one fifth of its current amount.

"I need a fucking drink."

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Copulate with you, the recipient of this most brusquely worded message. Moreover, I most pejoratively refer to the aforementioned recipient, which suffices to refer to you, as a female canine.

"Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for affordable comestibles! Who will join me?"

(Have fun verbosifying this one.)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Sincerest apologies, but I must summarily deny your request, on the basis of not wanting any part of the event specified.

"Die in a fire."

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Surcease the maintenance of your bodily functions, more scientifically referred to as homeostasis. To expand upon my request, it is paramount that you do so within a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, thereby resulting in a most repugnant and undesirable demise.

"All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height."

I'm ninjaing Epsilon, I believe.

You are my new enemy.

There exists a moderate number of individuals whose desire is to observe the planet on which all known organisms reside undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a manner so as to give off heat as well as gases.

"Don't hate the player; hate the game."

FORSOOTH! DISTINCT SUPERIORITY, NAVAL TROOPERS! WE HAVE, AS A COLLECTIVE, VIOLENTLY SHOVED OUR FEET INTO MANY A POSTERIOR!

"Stop double posting, Username."

Verily, you are in possession of my utmost romantic affection.

"Have it your way at Burger King."

Take possession of the object in the direction you are currently facing at the ruler of grilled beef patty sandwiches.

"Happy first birthday, CTA!"

According to my records, CTA, your existance as a being with no dependence on other beings for direct life has achieved a length of one full orbiting cycle of the earth around the sun, thus marking an important milestone in said existance.

"Eat shit and die"

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time