Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah so who here likes The Left 4 Dead games? I've never played the first game, but I have the second game. Just can't find anyone decent to play it online with. Just get n00bs that go up to witches with their fucking flash lights on lol. If there is anyone here who is half decent at this game then play campaign with me since I need help finishing them. The AI is fucking useless. My gamertag is the same as my username.

I've played both games since release, but I haven't played any of them for a while now... If I get back to it I'll add you.

Yeah so who here likes The Left 4 Dead games? I've never played the first game, but I have the second game. Just can't find anyone decent to play it online with. Just get n00bs that go up to witches with their fucking flash lights on lol. If there is anyone here who is half decent at this game then play campaign with me since I need help finishing them. The AI is fucking useless. My gamertag is the same as my username.

Me and my friends all love playing it actually.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Been too busy, myself. Haven't even played a Mutation yet, but I can blame that to the lack of local servers.

How sad.

I love bith games but finding a nice match is really hard... Maybe we can organize some accursed versus matches...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

yeah that would be good actually, people from these forums playing a few vs. matches.

Added you, I think.

On Xbox? I'll check soon.

Added you, I think.

On Xbox? I'll check soon.

No, on Steam... wait... are you even on Steam?

No my computer is too shit. I have a Xbox 360. Forgot to mention that.

I love L4D and L4D2. I try to play them more often but my friends don't always want to play it like I do, and I refuse to play with random people because they usually suck or quit when it becomes apparent they are going to lose. I own it on Xbox but I might get it on PC as well so I can play with a friend on Steam.

Yeah, I'll do that next time I'm on XBL. Do you have the DLC campaigns?

I have the Passing. Mostly because it was on Deal of the Week one time

Ah, I see. It's a good campaign, and I think it is better than the Sacrifice(though Sacrifice is a better deal because you get two campaigns when you buy it for L4D2). Don't really know why every loves to hate on it; the M60 is awesome and fun to use(same with the golf club), and the finale is one of my favorites in L4D2(second only to Dark Carnival's finale).

My steamID is Luigi2806. It would be nice if someone made an "accursed L4D group" (Dude , what'up with you putting an accursing in front of everything)

Yes i know... Lol

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Gears 2 and L4D 2 was good shit last night. When are you gonna be on again? Also thanks for helping me with those achievements ;D