Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, man. It was fun. I'm gonna be back on at like 2 my time(it's about 12 in the morn right now). Gotta do a bit of homework first, then I can play for the rest of the day.

L4D2 got banned then censored here in Australia, so I didn't end up buying it like many other Aussies.

nah, just our games ratting board, see here in Australia we don't have a R18+ for games. our top ratting for games is MA15+

That Atkinson or whatever that butterdick's name was, the one that was really against the R18+ rating, isn't he out of office or something?

I love Left 4 Dead 2.

Initially, I refused to buy it; I had played it at a friends house and it felt like it was something that could've been easily released as DLC for Left 4 Dead 1.

Then there was a steam sale. Left 4 Dead 2 was about six bucks, including tax and you got Ellis' hat for TF2.

I've beaten all the campaigns on Advanced, but I can't seem to get past the second or third safehouse in any of the campaigns in Expert. Have any of you guys beaten campaigns on Expert? If yes, did you do them with random people, friends that you knew well or a mixture of friends and random people?

Just beat Dark Carnival on Expert; took me and three other guys 2.2 hours. Damn, that campaign is hard.

Do voice command binds still work? I want to bind a key so that every time I press it, Nick says, "Tits!" I see lots of voice command spamming videos on Youtube. Do they still work?

I'd really like to play with a couple of you guys; I can never seem to find a solid bunch of people to play with.

If you'd like to hit me up for a game sometime, send me a PM. I'm trying to get through all the campaigns on Expert; send me a PM if you're willing to sink a couple hours into beating a campaign.

Hard Rain sucks. I mean, it's a great atmospheric map and all; it's just very difficult and frustrating. I think I should go practice my cr0wning.

Someone gotta make a mod like this:

_p5nlXPFFhI

it would be frickin awesome :shock:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Double post i know, dont complain about it.

*Left 4 Dead 1 is released*

Average player: What a great game, totally worth my money

*1 year later Left 4 Dead 2 is released*

L4D1 fanboy: What?! You guys want me to pay for a "new" L4D game that is pretty much the same thing? I dont need this, we, L4D1 players, still gonna be the only ones with the awesome survivors from L4D1

*The Sacrifice DLC is released*

Left 4 Dead 1 hardcore fanboy: ಠ_ಠ At least we still the only ones with the awesome classic maps

*All L4D1 classic maps are released for L4D2*

Stubborn hardcore fanboy who refuses to buy L4D2:......Anyone in the mood for some crash course? No?

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

Triple posting, i know its kinda forbidden but i dont see the point of merging 3 comments who have nearly nothing to do with eachother into one gigantic post.

So, i just heard of this machinma contest by valve,IGN and dark horse:

http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/663/valve-ign-and-dark-horse-present-machinima-contest

The prizes seem to be great for someone who is a big fan of valve comics, a shame i dont think Ross is going to participate (Only 2 more days to enter the contest).

Besides, i think i just found my favorite for this contest :lol:

xOPhNMl-4TQ

I'd really like to play with a couple of you guys; I can never seem to find a solid bunch of people to play with.

If you'd like to hit me up for a game sometime, send me a PM. I'm trying to get through all the campaigns on Expert; send me a PM if you're willing to sink a couple hours into beating a campaign.

Hard Rain sucks. I mean, it's a great atmospheric map and all; it's just very difficult and frustrating. I think I should go practice my cr0wning.

Expect some messages from me when I get e new GPU. I love this game so much...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I haven't played any of the campaigns online because no one on my friend's list plays the game apart from Psy Ninja ,but he plays realistic versus which is 2 h4rdc0r3 4 me.

It's been a long time since I've played Left 4 Dead 1 or 2, but I do happen to have both installed and at some point would be up for doing the campaigns with people. I've done them before but hey, it's fun regardless! Timezones might be an issue though. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."