What's the Avatar Above You Saying?

Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Hey, have you seen this edgy meme? How about this one? No? Are you sure? How about this one? Have you seen this one? Hey, there's this meme! Here's another, and another, and another, and another, memes! I love memes! Here's more memes! memes! I love memes! Memes! MEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I am angry at the guy below me and above me for making fun of an anime that I probably don't even watch

Yeah I have plenty of skills; I can balance those wine glasses on my chest if you pass them here.

Looks down, then up "that little thing? pah-lease. I wouldn't even give it a tug if you were a Billionaire".

"You're cute. Wanna go back to my place and get pass-out drunk, then wake up with a mysterious scar?"

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Wait... How did I super glue my hands to my stomach and head at the same time!?

"I can only see out of one eye. Isn't that sexy?"

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.