What's the Avatar Above You Saying?

I'm a horsey. *neigh* ... wiff pink hair.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I'm a motherfucking shape. What kind of shape? Well, I appear to be a triangle-type shape, but with a tiny triangle hole n the middle so I kind of resemble an 'A'. Probably the 'A' in Aldibar. But, to most, I'm just a triangle-shape.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Get off of me you damn ants!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Holy goddamn fucking shit, just look at this motherfucking shape! It ain't no pussy circle, or one of those high and mighty rectangles, it's a goddamn TRIANGLE! Try finding one of those in nature, I fuckin' dare you! Can't, can you? That's because it's a motherfucking TRIANGLE! It's too good for that, and your pissy little eyes too! Don't believe me? Just TRY and count how many lines make up that bitch! Not two, not four, but THREE, right? Well get your eyes checked you tool, there sure as shit ain't three lines to that! Hell, if anything, there's three DIMENSIONS to that fucker - in, out, and fuck-all! So go ahead and try to count 'em, but by the time you get to two, it'll have already banged your mom and donkey punched your sister!"

Sorry, been reading some Extreme Advertising images today.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I'm a Pyro, you can't burn me

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

It's a meee, Mario!!

I'm not an impossible 3d shape. I'm 3 perfectly rational 2d shapes.

Weegee, what the hell are you doing? Get down, I'm trying to write my memoirs.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Help me, i can't stop blinking!

I was standing on my toilet and was hanging a clock, and I fell and hit my head on the sink. And that's when I came up with the idea for the flux capacitor!