Machinima Sucks

in the future you should put soothing down like Machinima.com sucks because its sounds like your saying all Machinima in general sucks. also i agree all of it is black ops replays and stuff

I have to say machinima does upload more and more "bad" videos lately. I am not subbed to them but i follow certain shows on machinima(All your history, freemans mind, inside gaming and a few others). I do think they are over saturating it with call of duty videos. But i also have to say i watch a lot of respawn videos, because sark, tebz, hutch and seananners are such a funny combo

What about the Black ops commentary like Hutch, who talks about for example, that he have this girl, but its not really his girlfriend, but he want her to be, and it makes him frustrated...

I mean... commentary is the worse thing about machinima, they rather spam 100 videos of those kind, than put something like Civil Protection in first priority to be uploaded.

How can people enjoy listening to a unknown guy problems, while he play, seriously. There is commentary, where they actually talk about the game, but most of them... good god...

I disagree, ofcourse not all commentaries or commentators are good. But some are really, really good.

For example Adam montoya(seananners) is a really inspiring person. He is very smart, naturally funny and loves gaming. And i absolutely love listening to him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What about the Black ops commentary like Hutch, who talks about for example, that he have this girl, but its not really his girlfriend, but he want her to be, and it makes him frustrated...

I mean... commentary is the worse thing about machinima, they rather spam 100 videos of those kind, than put something like Civil Protection in first priority to be uploaded.

How can people enjoy listening to a unknown guy problems, while he play, seriously. There is commentary, where they actually talk about the game, but most of them... good god...

Yeah I agree there's about 50000 commentators, the only one I like is HDstarcraft (not on machinima) but that's because he doesn't actually commentate his own games but commentates others and does it like how they do sports. (btw it's starcraft 2)

All the CoD ones talk about their personal lives or complain about an over powered weapon.

I've also un-scribed to machinima.com, I feel they just spam out useless and uninteresting content.

Yeah I agree there's about 50000 commentators, the only one I like is HDstarcraft (not on machinima) but that's because he doesn't actually commentate his own games but commentates others and does it like how they do sports. (btw it's starcraft 2)

All the CoD ones talk about their personal lives or complain about an over powered weapon.

what about huskystarcraft? im subscribed to both of them actually btw i never liked cod commentaries. starcraft 2 commentaries gives you more infos and strategies.

I suscribed to Machinima, but for some reason I don't get any mails from them... it's weird.

I too was a bit shocked when I discovered they nuked their entire web and now rely solely on their youtube channels... I guess it's a way to reduce costo, while increasing advertising income.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

what about huskystarcraft? im subscribed to both of them actually btw i never liked cod commentaries. starcraft 2 commentaries gives you more infos and strategies.

I like Huskystarcraft's commentaries. However, I'm not really sure that a commentary is a Machinima is it? Machinima's fiction and whatnot, right?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It really does. There are only a few decent series on that channel, and I know where to look for new episodes. (The creators of said series have their own blogs.) So I don't need to subscribe to them.

However, if I do recall correctly, some of those creators get paid for their work. That being the main reason they still submit content to Machinima.

The thing is Machinima.com is the front line of machinima and it introduces so many people to machiniam, and I feel it gives them the wrong view of what machinima is and can be. I also feel it controls the machinima community way too much forcing makers to go to machinima.com and put their work in there not on their own channels.

Too big for their own good, all I am going to say at the moment, I never subscribed, because I saw how full their channel was of pointless videos.

Too big for their own good, all I am going to say at the moment, I never subscribed, because I saw how full their channel was of pointless videos.

I was subscribed until the page was chock full of crappy videos that bored me almost to tears. I quickly unsubscribed and just bookmarked accursed farms.

I just wanted to say that we've been waiting almost 5 days. Those incompetents at Machinima.com have uploaded almost every other conceivable video, except for The Tunnel. They suck.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I can taste the hate Machinima.com is getting right now.

Only one additional sense of it? I'm getting it on all 7 of mine...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can taste the hate Machinima.com is getting right now.

You have 7 senses? Normally people have 5 you know.

Thats because you never watched the anime "saint seiya"...

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

You have 7 senses? Normally people have 5 you know.

Thats because you never watched the anime "saint seiya"...

Never heard of it...

My extra 2 senses are indescribable in any human language, but I'll try to get as close of a description as possible.

Sense 6: I have a sort of Deja Vu that tells me what's going to happen in the next half second or so, usually I only notice it if it's something that is entirely unexpected... (like dodging 3 bullets in rapid succession, which I actually did when I lived in AZ, got me the respect of every gang in the neighborhood) It also kicks in when I'm sleeping sometimes, and I literally dream the future... Every detail, every sound, every feeling, everything. Never seem to be able to get anything from out of my own personal future, or from any perspective other than my own. (I usually dream in 3rd person perspective)

Sense 7: I feel when things are right or wrong, but not like a conscience... It's for stuff that I can't possibly know what happened or whether it was done correctly, but can tell whether it was done right or not... I'm not able to express what it's really like.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I had to unsub from all of those pool uploaders (Pixel Enemy, Machinima, etc) because they do indeed flood sub boxes with a shitton of crappy CoD montages. I save my subs for people I care to watch and instead watch ticker feeds for stuff that stands out above all the crap in the pool upload channels.