What do you like to read?

I seldom read any kind of novel.

Some Authors (that I enjoy reading from):

Mark Haskell Smith

Carl Hiaasen

Mario Puzo

If you know those authors, you might be able to tell that:

I like a good story with sex, violence, and drugs. Not suitable for children eh? hehe.

I seldom read any kind of novel.

Some Authors (that I enjoy reading from):

Mark Haskell Smith

Carl Hiaasen

Mario Puzo

If you know those authors, you might be able to tell that:

I like a good story with sex, violence, and drugs. Not suitable for children eh? hehe.

The name Mario Puzzo rang a bell, I looked it up. He wrote the The Godfather. That's just awesome.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Heyy! What's about Douglas Adam's "Hitchhicker's Giude to the Galaxy"?!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I mainly read science fiction. I'm a big fan of Alternate Histories. Some fantasy, but not much.

Authors I have a lot of books by:

Isaac Asimov

Robert Heinlein

Arthur C. Clarke

Neil Gaiman

Eric Flint

Harry Turtledove

Larry Niven

I also read comic books. Fables, Titanium Rain, Transformers, Powers, Rising Stars, Midnight Nation, What If?, any Elseworlds, and sundry other stuff.

Oh, yeah, and I pretty much have every Star Trek book ever written. I'm gonna marry the woman who's impressed by that.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Oh, yeah, and I pretty much have every Star Trek book ever written. I'm gonna marry the woman who's impressed by that.

You too?

Let me know if that girl has a sister who's also a Trekkie...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Crichton has done some amazing work in the thriller genre, but I also enjoy some Stephen King. Only the ones that he made before he started cranking them out dime a dozen, back when he actually wrote books.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Crichton has done some amazing work in the thriller genre...

Michael Crichton? Yeah thats an author that slipped my mind. Yeah his novels are very enticing, its shame that he died.

Michael Crichton? Yeah thats an author that slipped my mind. Yeah his novels are very enticing, its shame that he died.

I've read the "Andromeda Strain" and "Jurassic Park", and found them to be very entertaining and well written.

I'm ashamed to say I was unaware of his passing.

I've read the "Andromeda Strain" and "Jurassic Park", and found them to be very entertaining and well written.

I'm ashamed to say I was unaware of his passing.

I've been meaning to pick up The Andromeda Strain to read. I'll be reading Rising Sun (By Chrichton) soon. I've only seen, and am a fan of, the film version of Andromeda though. (The good 1971 version, not the crappy 2008? A&E remake.)

I liked that one book. What was it again?

It was about time travel...

Uh...

Oh yeah, Timeline!

It was kinda confusing, though...

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

I liked that one book. What was it again?

It was about time travel...

Uh...

Oh yeah, Timeline!

It was kinda confusing, though...

Yeah. I never thought the ending made any sense, after the explanation of how the time travel actually worked with parallel universes.

I'm reading Stranger in a Strange Land currently. Really good so far.

I love books that essentially have main characters that are, for lack of a better word, totally fucked up. Drug addicts, suicidal people, generally odd people. Not entirely sure as to why; perhaps I just enjoy reading about people with lives that are worse off than mine. I have a pretty good sized library of books in my house, most of them fall under this category.

Chuck Palahniuk is probably my favourite author.

Most recent book I've read was Death: A Life by George Pendle. Great book. Buy it. Read it. Eat it.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

I love books that essentially have main characters that are, for lack of a better word, totally fucked up. Drug addicts, suicidal people, generally odd people. Not entirely sure as to why; perhaps I just enjoy reading about people with lives that are worse off than mine. I have a pretty good sized library of books in my house, most of them fall under this category.

Chuck Palahniuk is probably my favourite author.

Most recent book I've read was Death: A Life by George Pendle. Great book. Buy it. Read it. Eat it.

American Psycho is pretty fucked up. The book is a lot better (or worse) than the movie though.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

American Psycho is pretty fucked up. The book is a lot better (or worse) than the movie though.

Mhmm. I bought that for my gf as a present a while ago... I'll see If she has it lying around in her apartment.

Nothing at all, i hate reading

Then what are you doing on this board? Since I assume you read the posts here.

I answered the question that was asked in the title.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯