EPISODE 1: FRIDAY / CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (33MB)

Sign in to follow this  

Wow one of the best hl2 show I have ever seen in my life and I have seen 40-50 of them. (i love hl2 :P)
I am ninja!!

what is the music you used in the opening?

Brilliant video! I nearly fell off my chair, it was like watching a movie version of the Frothman comic XD
Keep up the great work, I cant wait to see more!

wow man I loved it I really loved it!
please please please make more of those!! And I would really like to know how you did some of that stuff with the 3d model!

Are there any subtitles on this? It would be nice if you could subtitle (as a separate file) your episodes for those of us who can't hear very well.

amazing video man. the animations were superb

Are they going to be part of the HL2 storyline like Concerned, or pretty much separate, like RvB?

Well kind of both since I do plan for some episodes to intersect with the HL2 storyline, but I'm not going to restrain myself to that and move progressively forward in time like Concerned does. I plan to bounce all over with these.

Sup, Kinky. It's Ophelia from UT2k4. Nice job, man. More, plz!

Wow, it´s just amazing. I hope to see more of this soon.

(ROLLING ON THE FLOOR)HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ross, agreed on youtube, post your episodes to blip.tv - they don't resize your video, they auto-convert it to flash 8 (still offering the original to viewers), and have no hard limit on file size.

Been using it myself for several months now, as have my friends. Give it a go, doesn't hurt to have the episodes spread around at least.

dude your first video is freaking sweet... i'm just downloading the 2nd and 3rd one now, and I'm guessing/hoping they'll be better than the 1st.

BUT! Make sure when you run out of ideas you stop the series so it doesn't go downhill, unless of course you're making money from it somehow... keep it up though!

Well you'll notice a difference between 2/3 and 1, some people like it less some people like it more. There will be another big jump though for 4-5 that I think will win over anyone who thought the first ones were a little boring.

As for ideas, there is NO problem there, I easily have a dozen ideas for episodes at any given time. What IS a problem is the damn production time. At least with the next episodes the end result should really pay off.

your videos rock I have seen all of the civil protections so far and they are so funny would you ever think of making DVDs of all of them i would buy it just an idea

i know how you do it im gonna make some videos too

would u mind if i upload the address to a HL2 gaming forum?
A Clan a belong to would really love your work;))¬