Who is "Eddie"?

Throughout the series, freeman has repetedly mention a guy named Eddie.

He seems to be a shady friend of freeman somehow. Is like an arms dealer? The head of the local black market? Drug dealer?

Speculate and discuss.

Having Freeman talking to the guy. Not sure exactly how, but it would be pretty funny.

"Yeah, hello? Eddie, I need you to get some help for me. The military is hunting me in a secret goverment base. Plus I've covered in some kind of stuff by that snot creature... What? No, I'm NOT high."

I will not stop until all of my foes go down in flames.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4950/flamingsigld7.jpg

I think there's already a thread on this. Also, I think it might be Eddie Raja.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I always think of Eddie, the Iron Maiden mascot. And he (Freeman) said he collects skulls, so..

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Eddie is the guy to who you call to, every time you have some problems with the police/mafia/drug dealers/your ex/your mum/the dean OR guns, drugs, skulls, snuff movies, jewelerry, credit cards numbers to buy/sell.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I always imagined him as Eddy from "Ed, Edd & Eddy," only now, instead of scamming kids and stealing jawbreakers, he's moved up to working for drug lords, and selling people's organs on the black market.

eddie is that friendly but shady fellow in the small town you live in. seems to have a lot of varied interests, will talk about conspiracy theories if you chat him up

been watching ross's stuff since 2007, just noticed there was a forum

Eddie is the best person ever: he is: YOUR MUM! LOL!!!!!!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Eddie is the DJ Jazzy Jeff to Gordon's Will Smith.

^this.

Ediie may have been a childhood friend that moved to another town at an early age and when he came back in contact with Gordon he was this multi-disciplinary illegal dealer, which may or may not have influenced Gordon. Maybe that's why our esteemed theoretical physicist went all system and authority defiant. lol

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs