What Is Your Favourite Civil Protection Quote\Moment\Episode

Civil Protection has some very good moments and I just wanted to see what we all thought of them.

Mine Is Probably at the end of Morning Patrol when Mike and Dave get Sonic boomed by that Houndeye, I can't help but laugh every time.

Post Yours!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The first that comes to mind is during "On a Rail" at the end when Dave has finally convinced Mike to jump on the train with him, but Mike doesn't quite make it.

I can't believe how hard I laughed at that, although I felt rather bad for the two of them. Guess policing isn't all fun and games?

My favorite would be when Dave decided he was going to do some awesome Kung Fu.

Seeing as there was a similar situation between me and my friend back in my Air Cadets days and dealing with him in that way felt good at first but drew attention rather.... Quickly. XD

My favourite is from the second episode (I think) when they find a radio and a Breencast comes on. Then Mike says "Oh no, not more of this crap".

Like the guy who said a bit above, my favourite was 'On the Rail' when Mike missed the train. I think I was laughing for a good minute or two.

My favorite would be in that episode with the vampire, forgot the name and I am to lazy to research the name.

Shadow of a Doubt was the episode.

My favorite moment, weird as it might sound, was watching Mike and Dave speculate as to what Machinima was and eventualy just talking about "hydros".

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Loved the 2nd half of halloween safety! Strange, but I think the best part was when Dave told how to make napalm.

The first that comes to mind is during "On a Rail" at the end when Dave has finally convinced Mike to jump on the train with him, but Mike doesn't quite make it.

I can't believe how hard I laughed at that, although I felt rather bad for the two of them. Guess policing isn't all fun and games?

This, but also the part in the in the same episode where the vort goes "What the hell?". King of a tie for me.

Taken from Morning Patrol:

"Dave, next time I'm going to shoot you instead..ugh." - Mike

[Houndeye jumps up]

"Oh no, NOT AGAIN?!" -Mike

From Oil's Well

Mike: "He uh, what's with the machine gun?"

Dave: "Oh I was gonna try fishing with it"

I laughed tears for that moment

"You are just a lost soul who does not know Slayer."

"I've heard Slayer..."

"So you say..."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

The houndeye blast at the end of whichever video that was. That was really great! Also the close encounters reference with the strider was awesome!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

How bout from Episode 1: Friday... "That's right, that metal helmet of yours conducts electricity pretty good doesn't it."

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.