What Is Your Favourite Civil Protection Quote\Moment\Episode

easily mine is when mike makes the foolish choice of going on the train in "on a rail" and immediately falls off, i laugh at that every time, as for quotes, i love the bit about "sipping alien martinis" in the "aliens" episode.

So hard,

Oil's well ? the whole "killing five billion people did wonders to solve all of our social issues"....etc....

Friday "That's right, that metal helmet conducts electricity pretty good doesn't it?"

Morning Patrol "Dave next time I'm just gonna shoot you instead"...."oh no not again !"

and....well hell dudes, all of his CP eps are so full of hilarity goodness !

I praise the Accursed Farm !

"We should just burn it all. Burn everything!"

"I am NINJA! HWA!"

"Alright, that's it." *Shock!*

On a Rail: "What the hell?"

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

So many to choose from...

On A Rail: Mike talks for over a minute enumerating all the reasons why train surfing is a stupid idea, and Dave's reply: "So are you coming, or what?" "NO, you crazy bastard!" "Wuss." "Lunatic!"

Friday: 1. "DAAAAAAAAVE! STOP IIIIT!!!" 2.*Dave ninja-kicks Mike in the belly* Mike: "That's it." Stun stick: *click,zzzzzt* >WHANGGG< and Dave collapses in a moaning heap. Mike: "That's right...that metal helmet of yours conducts electricity pretty good, doesn't it? *sigh* You're an idiot, Dave."

Morning Patrol: "Dave, I think you're the reason some people sleep with a gun under their pillow." And those happy little noises the Houndeye makes after the shock wave launches Mike and Dave is the cutest sound on the planet~

Aliens was my favorite.

Also Ross, if you're reading this, nice use of Fallout music in it.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Not all watchers may notice this one. In "Shadow of a Doubt", when the guy starts running away to the tunnel (tunnel! ;d) Mike runs after him and shouts sth like " STOP! VAMPIRE!".

It almost made me crack up! :lol:

it was also the very first episode of CP I saw. And my favourite one.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

My fav moment:

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEE! STOOOOOOOOOOOP IT!"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I think my favorite moment is when Mike "frightened" the houndeye and it used its sonic attack.....and then, a short bit later, came up to Mike and began charging up again. I was almost literally rolling on the floor with laughter.

Dave: Well [the aliens only conquered us] because they caught us off guard.

Mike: Okay, let's say we were ready for them. Then what? We'd call it the Ten Hour War?

OR

Dave: I'll give you that. Killing off 5 billion people did wonders for solving most of our social problems.

My favorite episode has to be "Episode 1: Friday".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

I have a lot of favorite CP videos but I think I should bring this up: do you think the reason dave is acting like a ninja is because he's avoiding the question mike is asking (about stealing the food) because HE is the one stealing all the food and he's avoiding it.

"The only real answer is to get drunk and set fire to things"

Could I have the superpower to knock someone out with a guitar solo?! THAT'D BE BOSS!!!!

*Mike Performs Guitar Solo*

Ohh yeah I forgot, you're a metalhead

*Mike uses stun stick to bang his helmet*

YOU!! are just a lost soul who does not know SLAYER!

I've heard Slayer before

SO YOU SAY!!!

had me laughing since Mike does the same thing I do every day I listen to my music LOL!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Aw, I'll just go ahead then:

"I've been working on the Ra-ailroad."

"EVERY POINTLESS DA-AY!"

"I've been working on the Ra-ailroad."

"WHILE MY LIFE GETS PISSED AWA-AY!"

"Can't you hear the whistle blo-owing?"

"SHATTER MY DREAMS IN THE MO-ORN!"

"Can't you hear the Cap'n sho-outing?"

"WISH I WAS NEVER BO-ORN!"

"Okay, stop."

This for me to, because I watched this before I discovered Daria, and when they sang that versions of "I've been working on the railroad" at the end of the episode Speedtrapped, it blew my mind.

Mike's version of 'I've been working on the railroad'. I love it so, freaking, much. I'd sing it out in public if it didn't make me look insane.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D