A project I really need criticism on

Sign in to follow this  

I'm not a fan of the genre so my criticism is mostly useless, but personally I disliked the repeated lyrics because they seemed rather pointless/meaningless (that may be a trope of the genre though, I'm not sure) and the beat felt a bit too samey to me. Quite a relaxing piece of music, though it was quite short so I couldn't fully relax to the music by the time it had finished.

I think the other noises that come in at about 1.05 could probably start earlier. It feels like there's a large empty gap where you're only hearing those two other beats and the lyrics.

The switch from high to low beat throughout the song didn't seem very smooth, it needed a change in the middle to another beat. Some variety would be nice. Vocals are nice to have in song, and like the static effect. Beat isn't bad, but just gets repetitive..

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Actually I've been to Electronic Beats Festival yesterday/today and comparing to what these guys were doing, this is pretty monotone ;p I'd cut the part of the beginning and enter the noises earlier ;) I iked the "Stinger" track much more :) It's nice!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I'm not a fan of the genre so my criticism is mostly useless, but personally I disliked the repeated lyrics because they seemed rather pointless/meaningless (that may be a trope of the genre though, I'm not sure) and the beat felt a bit too samey to me. Quite a relaxing piece of music, though it was quite short so I couldn't fully relax to the music by the time it had finished.

It's a work in progress so this is technically just a sample of what's to come basically. That would explain the shortness.

Hi Friend.