Hey giirls! Check out that comic! (I'm the blonde!)

Sign in to follow this  

And male anatomy as well...I don't mind, I started this thread! :)

Well, yeah. With guys it's easy. I check out face, lips, hair, shoulders, butt, palms (for some strange reason I don't understand), nose (because I'm a bit nose fetishist), beard (!!!!), chest hair and if things go further, also that nice thing they all have in their pants :D Yeah, so if every mentioned item from the list is perfect, then the guy is perfect! :lol:

......and these are just the appearance features.....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I never get what is so attractive about lips. I have been told a few times I have sexy lips....what does that even mean? Pretty much all lips look the same to me(except those ugly botoxed fat ones).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the third one she looks like Michael Jackson.

I'm going to have nightmares! I think she's from the Tomb Raider II xD

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I never get what is so attractive about lips. I have been told a few times I have sexy lips....what does that even mean? Pretty much all lips look the same to me(except those ugly botoxed fat ones).

sexy lips are BIG lips... but not too big ;) and pretty as well.... Some lips are very narrow and some men tend not to have an upper lip at all! I don't trust men like that ;p

If anything this thread is about girls. It even says it right there in the title.

laraCroft5.jpg

yeah, whatever.

lol at the second one

I prefer the Lara Croft from the new game to any of those. It always bothers me when a female game character is supposed to do some dangerous stuff in some dangerous environments but for some reason she is always half naked. Pulls me right out of the experience.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've met a lot of girls who looked like Lara Croft. Norwegian chicks tend to look like that a lot.

Scandanavian chicks are never that tanned, and they're either incredibly hot or incredibly ugly. No in-betweens.

I've met a lot of girls who looked like Lara Croft. Norwegian chicks tend to look like that a lot.

Scandanavian chicks are never that tanned, and they're either incredibly hot or incredibly ugly. No in-betweens.

Most Polish girls is either cute or pretty or beautiful or incredibly hot ;)

Which is probably why I was kinda nagged by so many hmmm.... how to say it politically correct? arab type men, yeah, during my foreign travels (in Europe!) or on one dating service. I didn't like close east men approach towards women, neither I look for dark skinned men as partners :P I got impression they thnink, that because I look nice and have blonde hair, I'm naive and/or stupid.... which is a blonde stereotype too!

Anyway, I'm a dating racist and I prefer white men and they can be pale as a white piece of paper of not getting enough sun, which describes geeks to some extend :D

Besides this topic is FOR girls who like to discuss hot male game characters of just hot guys.... but there is minority ow women here, so.... whateva.... we just keep on having good chat ;d or a serious discussion..... :]

He looks cool like that... but not handsome for me :P

You have weird taste. XD

You have weird taste!

Freeman is handsome, Adam Jensen is handsome, J.C. (from what you can see in this medieval graphics) but not this guy :P

and it all depends on your taste, so you don't discuss people's tastes :)