Name Changes No Longer Allowed

Ban reason for the D3vine build server: Faggot

Ban reason for Sn1pe buildrp server: Arguing with admin

Ban reason for prizm RP server: Lol gtfo

Ban reason for this one random server I joined: ponyfags got no brain

This website's staff does not consist of children, so you would get a lot more constructive reasons if you got yourself banned here.

And I did use the word 'likely' for a reason; a lot of authority on the internet isn't deserving of the title.

I'm not trying to cause a ruckus. Was just asking why couldn't someone do that. The answer to me is there is no reason you couldn't do that. The 'common sense' phrase came up a number of times which led me to conclude that someone was thinking i had none. But i'll drop it. This isn't a thread about how to get around certain security aspects. Sorry for the rant.

Thanks Alyxx for the vote of confidence! :-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

The only secure website is one that no one can access. Internet security is a difficult and complicated thing to tackle, you pointed out just one of many difficult-to-patch security holes. For what we know some regulars here could be formerly banned members. Let the conspiracy theories begin!

...Bjossi's BTGBullseye's second account that he made a couple of years ago, 'cause he knew one day he would of gotten banned!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm not trying to cause a ruckus. Was just asking why couldn't someone do that. The answer to me is there is no reason you couldn't do that. The 'common sense' phrase came up a number of times which led me to conclude that someone was thinking i had none. But i'll drop it. This isn't a thread about how to get around certain security aspects. Sorry for the rant.

Thanks Alyxx for the vote of confidence! :-)

They'd have to either have a dynamic IP address or constantly use a proxy/VPN to access AF to avoid getting caught. I also look into new users who seem similar to other users every now and then, and it's not really hard to tell if someone is the same person. They'll do something to give it away eventually I assure you.

...Bjossi's BTGBullseye's second account that he made a couple of years ago, 'cause he knew one day he would of gotten banned!

That's quite a crazy and entirely baseless theory you have there! :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

They'd have to either have a dynamic IP address or constantly use a proxy/VPN to access AF to avoid getting caught. I also look into new users who seem similar to other users every now and then, and it's not really hard to tell if someone is the same person. They'll do something to give it away eventually I assure you.

I whole-heartedly agree!

Most people do have a dynamic IP leased from their isp. Thanks for that!

AHA!!! You just tipped your hand!! ...I didn't know Ross hired former FBI agents proficient in internet psychological profiling by stealthily tracking peoples forum habits on accursed farms in order to flush out formerly banned users! Sneaky bastards!!

See, i'm not so hard to get along with! :-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

That's quite a crazy and entirely baseless theory you have there! :P

Aren't all theories like that?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Rest easy my friend.

Geezzz... I even forgot there was this nickname thing :D Well.... I wouldn't even want to change mine, because I'm in some Ross' videos credits *showing off* ;) (unfortunately there are some other HLPrincess out there, but only one at this forum and it's the right forum :D )

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Well it's long since been May 14th and this thread has run its course.

Closed. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."