What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

Favourite FM topics have been merged.

I think I already posted this but no episode can beat 10.5 IMO.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

fav is,THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT! YOUR MAKING IT THAT WAY! BAHHH!

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

(Mocking voice) "Follow my advice and you'll die just like me HUAHA!"

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I don't recall the episode it is, but Freeman is just walking along talking, and he just sighs, and goes

"Why is it so hard to get out of the building?" It's just how incredibly tired, and depressed he sounds when saying it that totally makes that line for me.

"To wipe your ass..."

I think of that quote every time I'm in a restroom.

My favorite is episode 39...

I'm hoping he doesn't find any box next episode and miss the gauss gun.

Also known as "Username"

"I HAVE TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!"

I also loved the bits early on with the programmers listening to techno music with the volume cranked up too high.

There's so much great stuff though. Every episode has several contenders, so picking a real favorite is impossible.

I loved, from the newest episode, this one:

"Are you kidding? This is even worse than I expected! This is something out of a cartoon! ... Oh, wow! My lucky day! This is a dream come true! I was a kid and I went to see Santa Claus, I told him I wanted to be in a cage fight with these tiny fucking monsters jumping at my face. And I wanted the floor to be made of a giant crusher that could kill me in one quick motion. AND THE SIDES TO BE SLANTED, SO IF I SLIPPED, I'D IMMEDIATELY DIE! AND NOW I HAVE IT ALL! WHAT MORE COULD I POSSIBLY ASK FOR?!"

i would have to say that my favourite quote, ever uttered by Freeman has to be:

"There's no society of Anthropomorphic Frog people living in the sewers Freeman. Your just being paranoid"

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

Episode 4 when he gets out of the testchamber...

*activates door*

*access denied*

"Hah! Yeah very funny, come on door open up! Dammit what a tease! I already made it through this THICK-ASS BLAST DOORS, which that guy DIED for, just to be stopped by this USELESS SECOND DOOR! THIS IS BULLSHIT! I AM CAPTAIN GORDON FREEMAN OF THE INTERGALACTIC HOUSE OF PANCAKES, ORDERING YOU TO OPEN!"

:D

When I first watched this, I laughed so hard, that I had to stop the video, because I couldn't follow it anymore^^

And I still quote parts of it (in my mind) in various situations^^

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

"These are how you create your own exits!"

speaking about satchel charges, when you know that in half-Life, even tough you have a RPG in your hands, a wooden locked door wont open....

XD

Episode 4 when he gets out of the testchamber...

*activates door*

*access denied*

"Hah! Yeah very funny, come on door open up! Dammit what a tease! I already made it through this THICK-ASS BLAST DOORS, which that guy DIED for, just to be stopped by this USELESS SECOND DOOR! THIS IS BULLSHIT! I AM CAPTAIN GORDON FREEMAN OF THE INTERGALACTIC HOUSE OF PANCAKES, ORDERING YOU TO OPEN!"

:D

When I first watched this, I laughed so hard, that I had to stop the video, because I couldn't follow it anymore^^

And I still quote parts of it (in my mind) in various situations^^

Yeah, that's probably my favourite to, together with this one:

"WHY DID WE USHER FORTH THE GREEN APOCALYPSE?!"

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

my favourite quote is on ep 39 when he says "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... everyone DIES! :lol:

That awesome moment when you finally get one of the lines you had in your mind for ages...

At some point he says "Come play with us Freeman...forever...and ever...and ever..."

I'm watching "The Shining" for the first time atm and there just was this scene where the line is from...pretty cool.

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Mine was Episode 6~

"And you, you're the problem! You know how they say you're part of the help or part of the problem? Well they're talking about you! *Gunshots* There, now your part of the solution."

I Lol every time at this.

It depends on how I feel throughout the day, but right now, my favorite one is recent when Gordon steps out into the lobby after realizing that everyone was trying to kill him and he kills that guard and he sees the HECU marching away from him in the lobby:

"Yoo-hoo! Over here! You forgot your bullets! Take some of mine! .....You're welcome!"

The way he says "Yoo-hoo!" just cracks me up.