What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

So much to chose from... Well, excluding those already posted.

• Episode 1
  • Ah, I'm not the only one who's late.... SUCKEEEEEEEEEER!

• Episode 2
  • You're just looking busy. That's your whole job, isn't it. Looking busy.
  • Scientist: "Freeman". Gordon: "What's up fool".

• Episode 3:
  • Everything... this way. Awesome.
  • Scientist: "Ah! It's good to see you". Gordon: "Yes, it IS good to see me".
  • Let's have a look here... Oh yeah, that's busted.
  • Oh my god, this is crazy in a box with a side order of fries.

And that's just for the first three episodes. This series just cracks me up.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

When i saw the first episode of Freeman's Mind, way back when, and i saw the opening with freeman mocking the loudspeaker, i just fell in love with the whole concept and idea that is Freeman's Mind.

"Who are you? No! I don't want to be a schizophrenic! Oh my God, this is crazy in a box with a side order of fries..."

-Episode 3

"wHY IS EVERYONE WHO IS NOT ME SUCH A PROBLEM!" and/or

"1234. Ah ha ha! ... You know, as much as I'd like to claim this is a result of me being a genius, it's more that someone else is not!"

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

'spontaneous alien combustion... works for me!'

'yet you guys slip on a banana peel and thats it!'

'way to lock yourself in the freezer, I'm so proud of you'

'so is my education about electro-magnetism wrong or is the WORLD wrong?'

'this is a FAMILY missile silo!'

'no... I don't wanna be a schizophrenic...'

'hey wanna be my human shield? SHUT UP! it was just an idea'

Black Mesa = Giant Funhouse of a ventilation system

"we have so many dead bodies, they are hangig down from the ceiling now.. and the ceiling eats them! i guess it works"

but i could pick hundreds of them

"TURN DOWN THE MUSIC YOU FRIGGIN BASEHEADS. IT SOUNDS LIKE A STRIPCLUB IN HERE, JUST GET SOME DANCING GIRLS IN CAGING WHY DON'T YOU? DAMN, PROGRAMMERS, WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING IN THERE."

It's funny because I'm a programmer and I have music like that on a lot!

Also just after that, he talks about a bowl of noodles, but it's a fish casorole.

"TURN DOWN THE MUSIC YOU FRIGGIN BASEHEADS. IT SOUNDS LIKE A STRIPCLUB IN HERE, JUST GET SOME DANCING GIRLS IN CAGING WHY DON'T YOU? DAMN, PROGRAMMERS, WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING IN THERE."

It's funny because I'm a programmer and I have music like that on a lot!

Also just after that, he talks about a bowl of noodles, but it's a fish casorole.

I loved that moment. THAT was probably my favourite.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

"Your side of the line is where everyone is dead; my side of the line is filled with love, hope, and sub-machine guns!"

"That guy was screaming something about silo doors like a possessed farmer"

not sure which episodes they are from but they made me laugh

There's a lot of awesome quotes, but one of my favorites is when he's traveling along the tram system and the two soldiers jump out of the box. "Yah, put two soldiers in a box. When the enemy approaches they just jump out. It's brilliant. I bet they're both named Jack too." Awesome quote. We should do that with our soldiers.

I like the "Elevator Shaft" Design and what he says,

"Why is there a ladder here? To fix the elevator!"

"How do you get to the ladder? YOU TAKE THE ELEVATOR THAT DOESN'T WORK!"

I also like those zombies at the end.

"I'll stay here."

"YOU DO THAT!"

Some of my favorite quotes:

Scientist: "Hello." Freeman: "Heeeeeeyyyyyyy....what a minute, I don't know you. Don't confuse me."

Freeman: "Wait a minute. Did I see what I think I did? Yep, I sure did. Newton's formula for gravitational force. Having trouble remembering that one, guys? What is this, are we back in high school now? My department's working on quantum displacement. Just what the hell are you guys doing? Jerking around in lab coats from the looks of things! I just can't believe it. Those monkeys are having trouble learning about gravity. Whereas I can recite the quantum chromodynamic gauge invariant Lagrangian in my sleep! There is no justice... am I hearing things? TURN DOWN THE MUSIC, YOU FREAKING BASSHEADS! IT SOUNDS LIKE A STRIP CLUB IN HERE! GOD DAMN! JUST GET SOME DANCING GIRLS IN CAGES, WHY DON'T YA!?! GOOD LORD! Programmers! Who knows what they're up to!"

Freeman: "Oh, oh god! What, what do I do? ... This is a bad experiment! We are BAD people! Why did we usher forth the Green Apocalypse?!"

Scientist 1: "I'll stay here." Freeman: "You do that! God, you two are creeping me out. 'Come play with us, Gordon. Forever... and ever... and ever...'" Scientist 2: "Do you know who ate all the doughnuts?" Freeman: "The doughnu--? No! I've got more important things on my mind!"

Freeman: "You know, I'm an expert on electricity, on the atomic level, anyway, and this, to me, looks like the power's on."

Freeman: "This sounds like a job for Ambassador Pineapple."

Freeman: "What the hell is that? It looks like a prison guard tower. I don't get it. This place makes no sense. [underwater mumbling]it's unconstitutional[underwater mumbling]"

in episode 27 when he pretends to be a pirate

he goes to the pop machine and says "and what do we have here? an anti scurvy machine?"

"Why are the soldiers bombing? Ther's no one else here! Why are the soldiers bombing eachother? Is this real?". Every time I hear this I can not stop laughing. A close second is

"Can they really pin dozens and dozens of armed murder on me.". That whole rant was hilarious, especially the Harvey Lee Oswald part.

I really enjoyed the rant Freeman went on in response to "Scheduled Chaos Theory."

Oh, and my favorite part of the series is when he meets the first Houndeye, it jumps through the portal and he kills it in one hit whilst simultaneously responding to said teleportation with a firm and verbose "No."

If I had to pick one quote its the part after freeman gets to the surface and says

"Oh no the fuzz police! I'm your side, how many more of you do I have to kill before you get that!"

This is from the episode before I think.

Scientist: I'm with the science team!

Freeman: hey me too, but you go on ahead if they aren't okay with that.

"Gunshots"

Freeman: (after he talks about different cliques) we all have guns so we should be able to sort out our problems quickly.

"What is that?"

"JESUS CHRIST! Next stop right here! You can have the tram, fuck!"

"Uh, you just lost my train of thought. Better turn my light off."

"So uh, are we cool now?"

"So do I still have some problems?"

*gunshot*

"I still have some problems. This looks like a job for ambassador pineapple! You'll be representing me on the floor. Now go out there and work your magic!"

*explodes*

"Ah, sounds like we came to a resolution!"

cracks me up every time