What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

without a doubt, " Coffee.. coffee... coffee...... not as strong a methamphetamine.... and it let's you keep your teeth! "

in episode 27 when he pretends to be a pirate

he goes to the pop machine and says "and what do we have here? an anti scurvy machine?"

My sister asked me what that meant and I took forever trying to answer, though it is pretty obvious.

I forgot about the green apocalypse. I loved that one. He went crazy.

OMG and that box smashing room. I love it when he says stuff about the bad designs and the way THE SCIENTISTS DONT COOPERATE!

And "SURRENDER FREEMEN."

My beard betrayed me! XDDD

Freeman's mind is FULL of quotes, so like you can never stop laughing from it no matter how many time you play it.

I have too many to choose from.

One of em has to be "Yeah that's right! You show that metal floor who's boss! Don't take no for an answer!"

but one that's quickly rising to the top has to be one from the newest episode:

"AH, Ah, uniform! uni-" *gunshots* New Yorkers talk like they're all big and bad, I bet they don't deal with half of this shit in the subway!"

And then there's:

"hello there"

"uh, hi. Little busy here. Don't try to help or anything"

"I'll stay here"

"YOU DO THAT! God, you guys are creeping me out."

Retired Forum Moderator

Sciencist: *sneeze*

Freeman: Good idea!

Gordon: HIT THE DECK! Oh man, I thought it was a sniper!

Laser...Causion...Laser...Causion...Laser...Causion...Laser, what could it means?

Gordon *during resonanse cascade*: WHERE'S MY HELMET!? -I don't know, but the way how Ross says this was so funny

And when Gordon was in Xen: What the f*ck?

And the last one: "I think any breakfast is better than two shots of vodka that I had, whatever, lets do this! Hoogasaka, Hoogasaka, Hoogasaka hoo...

And Episode 27 is my very favourite. Yeah xP

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

From Episode 14: "Don't look at me. You're not worthy and its better you know your place in life."

I would totally wear a t-shirt with that.

Me too!

''Well, I'm going to assume that because this is the most dangerous-looking thing I've seen in my life, I'm going the right way.''

"NO! I DON'T WANNA BE A SKITZOPHRENIC!

"IF THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE DEAD THEN BEING DEAD SUCKS!"

"Oh my god this is crazy in a box with a side order of fries."

Most of my favourites have already been mentioned. One that stays close to my heart is Freeman's first headcrab encounter: "Uh, one of em's lose. I can't turn back... Okay I can do this, I'm a matador, I fearlessly- *headcrab jumps* *lots of cussing*".

''Well, I'm going to assume that because this is the most dangerous-looking thing I've seen in my life, I'm going the right way.''

Oh yeah, It is the best moment ever!

I love it when he panics. He goes crazy.

*Gasp* "THE SHOTGUN!"

"Well, talk about government-"

"AAH! HOW DID U GET IN HERE??!"

"...Their idea of containment is to kill everyone associated with the project. Judging from your hazard suit you were probably part of what went WRONG."

"What the hell's THAT supposed to mean?!"

"Now, look if anyone knows what to do....*blah blah* There's a decommission railroad system somewhere through here. *blah blah* You might be able so worm your way through the tunnel (or something). "

"WHY?!"

"You can trust them. You can trust all of us."

"I DONT TRUST YOU AT ALL!"

"good luck"

(some times layer)

"I hear something!"

"What? There's nothing here. You're CRAZY! You're just like everyone else here!

"This is why the railroad system died off. It would always crash in the ponds of green....radioactive...crap..."

I don't know if it's my favorite so to speak, but I've taken to using this whenever it's appropriate ever since I first heard it:

"Oh, look who called it!"

I don't even remember which episode it's from and for the longest time I couldn't even figure out where I'd gotten it from until I rewatched Freeman's Mind.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

just remembered this:

"now that's what i'm talking about,"

"aliens aren't invading, freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"the mailman's not spying on you, freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"there's no society of anthropomorphic frogs living in the sewers freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"whatever."

Mine is probably that one where he is running from the aliens and the catwalk breaks because another alien transports onto it. He says "WTF? WHY DO ALL THESE CATWALKS SUCK SO BAD?" I ROFL-LMAO-IMPLODED at that.

This has to be my favorite as well. It was just like the climax of everything before it, and I just exploded laughing. Before it there's:

"NO! You're doing it WRONG! You're all incompetent!" (Houndeye spawns in) "That's great; teleport in more creeps."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Another one would be after he blew up the garg and is getting the tram started.

"And I'd be like: Fuck you, your pictures SUCK! Look at mine. Here's me shooting a bunch of soldiers. Here's me blowing up an alien the size of a dumptruck..."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Freeman: I'm not gonna stand for it; I worked too hard to get where I am! I graduated from MIT! (gunfire) My diploma's worth more than your life! (gunfire) Screw this; I'm just gonna wait for them to come around the corner again.

(A grenade then bounces in just in front of Gordon.)

Freeman: OH SHIT! (distant explosion) Okay, natural selection! The dumb ones are all dead, so the survivors are a little bit smarter!

"I'm awesome. Now STOP MAKING ME PROVE IT!"

But it was the line about the green apocalypse that hooked me.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...