What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

I can't believe nobody mentioned ''I HAVE TO BLOW THINGS UP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!''

I can't believe nobody mentioned ''I HAVE TO BLOW THINGS UP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!''

That's an epic quote.

Yeah, I think It's the best quote fot signature or for really big banner, ha!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I agree, for me the ones that rule them all are:

''I HAVE TO BLOW THINGS UP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!''

and

"NO! I don't wanna be a schizophrenic!"

Cracks me up every time. I'm gonna watch it again.

"That could be me right now a toxic human french fry"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

One of my favorites is when he craws through a vent shaft and sees a headcrab and a machine falls on it

"My enemy is the enemy of my other enemy."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

It's ridiculous the amount of awesome quotes from this series.

“Oh my god this is crazy in a box with a side order of fries.”

“Why is this guy dead? He wasn’t dead a minute ago, he was screaming about silo doors like a possessed farmer.”

“Stay on your side. Your side is the one where everyone’s dead and there are no exits. My side is the one filled with hope, love and submachine guns. And cargo hooks.”

“Feeling up dead people is how you get germs.”

“DAMMIT. IT’S THE SAME THING EVERY TIME. YOU GIVE PEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, AND THEY TRY TO KILL YOU.”

“Why is this guy dead? He wasn’t dead a minute ago, he was screaming about silo doors like a possessed farmer.”

This one makes me chuckle whenever i hear it.

Oh ye gods, yes. That was what settled my fandom of this series for me from then on.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

I can't do my favourite, but I can do top 3

1. If you can't take the heat, get out of the rocket propulsion test chamber!"

2. "No, your other hand you idiot!"

3. "As I expected" "What was that?! You trying to say something about me?! Man I'll kill you... prick"

That last one was what got me hooked on the whole series. I was literally rofl

I think mine would be "Thats what the triangle shirtwaist factory did, locked their workers in, and then there was a fire then everybody died! thats a formula for success." mainly because it taught me some history. lol

I think mine would be "Thats what the triangle shirtwaist factory did, locked their workers in, and then there was a fire then everybody died! thats a formula for success." mainly because it taught me some history. lol
Wow I had no idea that was actually true, just Wikipedia'd it :o

I was amused because I actually did learn it in my history class, so I had the feeling of accomplishment at getting something.

Fun fact: That incident is the reason fire escapes are mandatory!

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Mine is entire ep. 10.5. It is just fucking hilarious... '' is that a shotgun? WHO KEEPS A SHOTGUN AND EXTRA AMMO IN THEIR OFFICE? That's hardcore...''

''Who's the sheriff now?''

''I guess any breakfast is better for you than the 2 shots of vodka I had''

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

"Man, all the babes are in the biology department!"

Only because it's so sadly true.

I mean, seriously, I go to a school that's pretty much ALL engineering, and the only departments that come anywhere near CLOSE to having a 50/50 male to female ratio is the chem/bio engineering department, and the Architectural engineers.

You don't see that in the Electrical Engineering department, that's for sure!

We only have like a 5% female population! At best!

It kinda sucks...

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

"Man, all the babes are in the biology department!"

Only because it's so sadly true.

I mean, seriously, I go to a school that's pretty much ALL engineering, and the only departments that come anywhere near CLOSE to having a 50/50 male to female ratio is the chem/bio engineering department, and the Architectural engineers.

You don't see that in the Electrical Engineering department, that's for sure!

We only have like a 5% female population! At best!

It kinda sucks...

Female welders are even lower percentage... Somewhere in the 2% range. I guess I'm screwed when it comes to finding a girl at my job...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

When he tries to guess the code for the panel - ''OK, 1337! No... 1234! and after that:

''You know, as much as I'd like to claim this is the result of me being a genius, it's more that someone else was not.''

How about ''That's right! Stay on your side! Your side is the one where everyone is dead and there are no exits. My side is the one filled with hope, love and submachine guns. And cargo hooks...''

"Well, time to go play God."

"This is a bad experiment! We are bad people! Why did we usher forth the Green Apocalypse!?"

"Yeah! It's the surface! Party! Party! Damnit! It's the fun police!"

"If someone's grandma is cold and puts on a camo blanket, DEAD!"

"Damnit! My beard betrayed me!"

"Okay that's enough of that, I've got another twenty years and a lot of whiskey drinking to do before my voice sounds like that all the time."

"This is suspiciously convenient..."

"I'm not like those Jabba the Hutt bastards I see at Wal-Mart, scooting around on their motorized carts, I can walk!" (This one was particulary funny to me since I work at Wal-Mart and have the job that includes providing those people with the motorized carts.)

Finally, I have a quote that I thought was part of FM but apparently I was stringing a few together when I re-watched the series. I used it in World of Warcraft when I saw one of my buddies running a dungeon. I'd whisper them this.

"Yeah! Kick it's ass! Hit it! Hit it with a stick! No! You're doing it wrong!"