What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

My favorite quote is after he pressed the red button he says "Jesus Christ I launched a missle!" and the way he said it is what made it funny.

Yeah, that was the best quote of whole episode 30

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

"Oh, another dangler."

Just the way Ross said made me crack up so hard.

Or, perhaps "Who designed this room? MC Esher?"

My favourite is the episode he finds the locked emergency exit:

"Ah an exit sign, it's about bloody time!"

*door is locked*

"Okay remain calm" *tries to smash the glass with the crowbar* "Jesus"

"Fine we'll take this to the next level" *Fires at the glass*

"What the fuck did we install bulletproof glass in our emergency exits? That stuff ain't cheap how retarded are we?"

"What did the think was gonna happen the turret guns just spread out a pair of legs and leave?"

These lines always crack me up.

When he gets winded. I cracked up there.

And "Hey, we really fucked up this time, huh?"

EDIT: Also before I forget, that "mrnr-mrnr-mrnr" noise he makes.

EDIT2: "I'm a cat! Meow! Meow! Moooowww.... HISSSSSS"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

When he gets winded. I cracked up there.

And "Hey, we really fucked up this time, huh?"

When I heard this for the first time, I was laughting so hard. I live this quote.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

my favorites include:

1: "Don't let it smell your fear!"

2: "You know, missile launches arent like the movies at all. I mean I thought there were all these procedures, a couple of knobs, switches and a couple pairs of keys to turn simaltaniousely, but no. Its just a button that says launch." *sniper shot* "AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM?!!!!!!!!!!!" *sniper shot* "GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I GOT YOU THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3: "YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE ROCKET PROPULTION TEST CHAMBER!!!!!! yeaaaaa"

4:" no it's-.. WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! it's worse than that"

5: " Ahh is that clicking the sound of my geiger counter or the sound of my lifespan counting down? ITS BOTH!"

"Unlike my colleagues, I have a tendency to stay alive. Since this morning I've been bitten, shot, bombed, electrocuted, almost drowned, almost fallen to my death, and strangled. Rasputin wasn't so lucky!"

This was brilliant, especially because first time I saw this video was the afternoon after we had finished studying Rasputin and how he died in History.

I must also mention one near the beginning of the series.

Freeman: "Alright. Oh, and don't mind the vicious alien... or the dead guy... or the tunnel of blood..."

And every time he says "Don't step in the blooooood". The way he says it just cracks me up.

"Follow the dead body road... Follow the dead body road... Follow the dead bo- Holy DAMN that's a lot of blood!"

I just find that hilarious

"Follow the dead body road... Follow the dead body road... Follow the dead bo- Holy DAMN that's a lot of blood!"

I believe the line was: "Follow the dead body road. Follow the dead body road. Follow, follow, fo... Damn that's a lot of blood..." (I think I should make some English subtitles since everybody seems to misquote so much)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I think I should make some English subtitles since everybody seems to misquote so much

Are you a perfectionist or something? Just saying.

It may just be that I have a short memory but I think my favourite moment was just recently when Freeman accidently launches a missile. Every time I hear the line "Jesus Christ, I launched a missile!" I crack up. For some reason I find the idea of anyone (but especially Freeman) setting off a nuclear missile without meaning to hilarious. Which now that I put it writing, I realize makes me sound a little bit like a Psychopath. Oh well.

Yea the way he says it makes it sound like a common thing that happens everyday.

i dont think it was a nuke, i think that was the satellite up-link thing that-that security guard said that he had to launch after he smashed through the "concrete" barrier.. just saying..

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

Are you a perfectionist or something? Just saying.

OCD about certain aspects of the English language, and ADHD enough to not worry about absolute perfection in other areas. (and tired enough right now to not care if I make too much sense)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

i like the one in the new episode {32}

"well DAMN! looks like im not the only one who`s hungry"

"I'm on your side, you fucking idiots! How many of you do I have to kill in order before you understand that?"

Also, any moment where Freeman flips out tends to make me laugh, especially Episode 8 when he tries to open a door into another part of the office and smashes the glass window in rage. "I WANT TO SMASH THE WHOLE THING DOWN!!!"