What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

Episode 5:

"Thats how I say open sesame, with a crowbar to the face!"

"Why does everyone have too keep dieing on me? Is it really so hard as to not die?! I mean, look at me. I was in the chamber at fricking ground zero and i'm alright! Yet, you guys slip on a banana peel and thats it! Darwin was right.. I didn't realize I was working with a bunch of Lemmings.

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

Episode 34 (pretty much all quotes, but especially) :

"-FUCK YOU FISH !"

"-CALL ME ISHMAEL, bitch !"

"-Hehe, I killed the shark."

You mean episode 32?

Yeah I like "FUCK YOU FISH!"

And from episode 40 where he says:

"OKAY LISTEN UP EVERYBODY ARE WE CALM?!! RELAX AND FOLLOW THE SOUND OF MY VOICE!!! I NEED YOU TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS!! DEEP BREATHS!!! YES! THAT'S GOOD! NO NOT LIKE THAT!!! START OVER!"

Wow! I didn't know we had a dam.

**BOOM**

HAD a dam.

My favorite quote from 40 was probably "There is no actual right to privacy, but it is implied by the rest of the constitution. And this gun."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"Alvin York killed dozens of people, and he was a hero! He didn't even want to, he was like me... am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

That's one of those quote that frame the Half-Life series beautifully.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

"BUUUUUUUGS!" *fires machine gun wildly*

May have gotten it a bit mixed up but I found the whole bug thing to be hilarious.

I can't just pick one!

"I didn't leave any fingerprints, I was wearing my suits"

And his little ramble about calling Doritoz and telling them about the aliens, but deciding to just tell them about the bad chips.

One of my many favorites: "I'll kill every last one of you bastards. All I need are bullets. We have a lot of bullets here! EARTH IS A MINERAL-RICH PLANET!"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"You know, as much as I'd like to claim this is a result of me being a genius...It's more that someone else was not."

I'm a PC technician and repair machines for businesses and everyday users. This quote is my fav because I think of it when I have to turn the touchpad button on for someone panicking because their mouse won't move or flipping the wireless switch to 'on' because they're frantic they can't get online. It's a perfect saying for that time. :-)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Episode 4 was probably the most hilarious of them all.

"I am Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes ordering you to open!"

"Too bad all the babes are at the biology department. I'd learn to do CPR on them! Except if they really were dead...that would be such a turnoff"

"...and he's safe! Is that guy even coming? What a hoser!"

Of course the part where he shoots the shark in ep. 32 is hilarious as well.

In Episode 8, around 7:00...

Office complex, Freeman climbs up the tiny ladder up to the ceiling where some headcrabs crawl around:

freeman.jpg

"I guess they must've teleported in, but how did they know where to go?

Oh, maybe they don't. Maybe they're teleporting into the walls.

That can be why the building's falling apart. We're turning into the swiss cheese of the damned."

Shit, this series is so goddamn hilarious.

The Pirate episode.

'Nuff said.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Rewatching, I continue to find the skit where Freeman's on the funicular in episode 6 where the headcrabs are sliding down the slope hilarious:

"Hey, what was that? Face huggers! Yeee! Batter up! Strike one! Strike two! Strike--AHH! It's raining men! I..I mean, aliens! Why is this taking so long?! I could fall faster than this! No! Shut up! No one cares about your opinion! You have no rights! You're all illegal immigrants! Now, do what you're told and jump in this giant meat grinder! NO! You're doing it wrong! You're all incompetent!"