What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

Rewatching, I continue to find the skit where Freeman's on the funicular in episode 6 where the headcrabs are sliding down the slope hilarious:

"Hey, what was that? Face huggers! Yeee! Batter up! Strike one! Strike two! Strike--AHH! It's raining men! I..I mean, aliens! Why is this taking so long?! I could fall faster than this! No! Shut up! No one cares about your opinion! You have no rights! You're all illegal immigrants! Now, do what you're told and jump in this giant meat grinder! NO! You're doing it wrong! You're all incompetent!"

Honestly I found his reaction funnier when I considered how awfully-planned that section was in the original game, where you simply stand still and the headcrabs fly over your head harmlessly.

I have a huge problem with that section. On my computer, when the funicular gets about 3/4 of the way down, suddenly, I would die with a "squish" sound, like I had fallen from a great height or I went into the "meat grinder" at the bottom. Whenever I go through that section (I speak that rant in my head now), I resort to getting near the middle "track" and crouching. That seems to help. I don't know why I die, while riding the platform, about 3/4 of the way down.

What? BUUUGS!!! This is MY air vent. Hey this is a dead end... AND SO ARE YOU!!! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! These bugs think they own the place. Well there's gonna be some restructuring around here.

Man, today is so counter-intuitive to everything I did in grad school. I would shout and break stuff there too, but that never got anything DONE.

Scheduled chaos theory? That makes as such sense as grounded aviation, or deep sea astronomy.

I'm kinda glass, in a way. I'll tear people to shreds when I can't do my job. Alright, so, this is not very comfortable. UUUGH! HAAA! O-okay! That water's got some electricity running through it! I didn't really plan for that, but that's ok, that's ok! (I love the voice acting here :-D )

That's all for episode 8, probably my most favourite.

My favorites are the ones where he just flips out and goes: "Akakakfjeigaehawafsasaa!!!" He always pulls it off so good.

"Life sucks sober!"

The Ambassador Pineapple was hilarious, but, to me, Ross creates comedy gold when he opens his mouth.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

[Gordon has just fallen off a conveyor belt into a pit and avoided landing inside a giant crusher and is on the sides of it]

Freeman: Are you kidding, this is even worse than I expected! This is something out of a cartoon!

[watches as the crusher kills a headcrab that has fallen from a different conveyor belt]

Freeman: Oh my God, that just killed that space bug like an Earth bug!

[a few more headcrabs try to jump towards Gordon who pulls out his crowbar and hits one while dodging the other]

Freeman: Oh wow, my lucky day! This is a dream come true! When I was a kid and I went to see Santa Claus, I told him I wanted to be in a cage fight with these tiny fucking monsters jumping in my face! [hits another headcrab] And I wanted the floor to be made of a giant crusher that could kill me in one quick motion, AND THE SIDES TO BE SLANTED SO THAT IF I SLIPPED I'D IMMEDIATELY DIE! AND NOW I HAVE IT ALL! WHAT MORE COULD I POSSIBLY ASK FOR?!

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Episode 22 for sure. Heck, the entire Power Up part of the series features some of the best lines, like the ball game involving the houndeyes.

Episode 11 is also good, and I have to ask, is that episode where the idea for the name Accursed Farms came from?

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

One of my new favorites was,"I didn't kill that fish just to take over its job."

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

i think my fav line would be when he was still in the chamber gitting teleported around. when he sees the squid face things he says simpliy *what the fuck*. made me lmfao

My new favorite:

"OKAY SUPPRESSIVE FIRE IN SUPPRESSIVE FIRE OUT, DO THE HOKEY POKEY THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT"

I just... I don't even...

So many to choose from... I'm going to go with one of my earliest favorites from Episode 2:

"Am I hearing things?" ... *Opens the door* "TURN DOWN THE MUSIC YOU FRIGGIN' BASS HEADS, IT SOUNDS LIKE A STRIP CLUB IN HERE! GODDAMN, JUST GET SOME DANCING GIRLS AND CAGES WHY DON'T YA, GOOD LORD... Man, programmers... Who knows what they're doing in there..."

So many to choose from... I'm going to go with one of my earliest favorites from Episode 2:

"Am I hearing things?" ... *Opens the door* "TURN DOWN THE MUSIC YOU FRIGGIN' BASS HEADS, IT SOUNDS LIKE A STRIP CLUB IN HERE! GODDAMN, JUST GET SOME DANCING GIRLS AND CAGES WHY DON'T YA, GOOD LORD... Man, programmers... Who knows what they're doing in there..."

Programmers rule. :D

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Now that I think about it, I bet the programmers were trying to rig the anti-mass spectrometer to open up the all-stripper universe, but accidentally got xen instead.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Now that I think about it, I bet the programmers were trying to rig the anti-mass spectrometer to open up the all-stripper universe, but accidentally got xen instead.

It's funny how much difference a few wrong coordinates can make. Those strippers were probably bloodthirsty vampires anyway, though I'll admit that might have made them even more attractive.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

One of my favorites is in my signature. :P

I also love when he pretends to teach a group of kids/college students. :3

“Follow my advice and you’ll die just like me! Huh-HYUK!”

-Gordon Freeman

It's funny how much difference a few wrong coordinates can make. Those strippers were probably bloodthirsty vampires anyway, though I'll admit that might have made them even more attractive.

Until they kill you or worse. The worse being that they're all Twilight fans.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

One of my favorites is in my signature. :P

I also love when he pretends to teach a group of kids/college students. :3

"Okay, I'm your dance instructor- NO WAIT YOU'RE STARTING TOO EARLY, STOP THAT! ONE TWO THREE LEFT, ONE TWO THREE LEFT, NO YOUR RHYTHM'S ALL WRONG, ONE TWO THREE LEFT!"

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

"I can fall faster than this!"

"My Ph.D. is worth more than your life!"

"They didn't even noticed that! They must be listening to the radio. I'm gonna change the station - BOOM"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"