What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

"YEAH, IT'S THE SURFACE! Aww are these b- *gunshots* Damnit, it's the fun police! I'M ON YOUR SIDE YOU FUCKIN' IDIOT! HOW MANY OF YOU DO I HAVE TO KILL BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?"

That's no doubt the joke from Episode 1 when Gordon is in the transportation thing and it passes Barney when he knocks on a door, and Gordon says ''Ah, I'm not the only one who's late. SUCKEEEEEEEER!!!'' :lol:

‎"Ninjas, man. I was not ready for ninjas. Who IS ready for ninjas? No one. They're ninjas!"

True story.

How do you get to the elevator? You take the ladder. How do you get to the ladder? You take the elevator that doesn't work!

From Episode 27, the Pirate Episode:

Guard: "I don't know if we should go any further. Th-this doesn't look right."

Freeman: "Quakin' in your booties, now are ye? You yellow-bellied sapsucker! Just follow me!"

Soldier begins firing mounted gun, due to pathing issues, the guard begins to get shot

Freeman: "Arr! Get down! Get down, I says!"

Guard is killed

Freeman: "You blunderin' squid! What good are ye now?! A fine mate you turned out to be! Curse it all..."

"I've probably got a few blood-borne diseases on my suit... I'm a walking CDC nightmare... makes me wanna hug someone."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I want to say I need a surface to air missile, but no-one should NEED a surface to air missile. That should be strictly under wants and desires.

So much to chose from... Well, excluding those already posted.

• Episode 1
  • Ah, I'm not the only one who's late.... SUCKEEEEEEEEEER!

• Episode 2
  • You're just looking busy. That's your whole job, isn't it. Looking busy.
  • Scientist: "Freeman". Gordon: "What's up fool".

• Episode 3:
  • Everything... this way. Awesome.
  • Scientist: "Ah! It's good to see you". Gordon: "Yes, it IS good to see me".
  • Let's have a look here... Oh yeah, that's busted.
  • Oh my god, this is crazy in a box with a side order of fries.

And that's just for the first three episodes. This series just cracks me up.

DAMNIT YOU BEAT ME TO IT XD

I was gonna use that quote from episode 1

"Who's punching in Morse code, i don't speak Morse code (blows up radio) SO STOP IT'S RUDE!"

"Oh Hold on let me reload (kills the grunt) Thanks"

"I'm torn between wanting to kill every bug in this building, or just leveling it with explosives."

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."

"I think I'll just leave it alone. Maybe it'll grab the helicopter. Then everyone would be happy! And we'll have balloons, and ice cream, and cake..."

"Hey, I've been here already! I'd know that mound of sand anywhere!"

"I can fall faster than this!"

I never really got this quote. The elevator is supposed to go slower than you can fall, otherwise you would be in free-fall and then *splat*. Unless I just don't get physics, which is a very real possibility.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

By far my favorite was #27 - The "Pirate" episode.

Also #28 was really cool when Freeman talked about getting back to New England to retrieve $10K in gold buried in a forest...

Maybe it was the magical sniper-fairy that comes and gets silenced hollow point rounds to people who don´t eat their vegtables

My favourite has to be either "SUCKERRRRRR", because that was what got me into Freemans Mind, or "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, everyone dies!"

Another one

Solders: WE'LL KICK YOUR ASS!

Freeman: What did you say to me?. Actually it doesn't matter, i have the best comeback of all a SPAS-12.

"Yeah, some manager somewhere feels like less of a man unless he buys more turret guns."

"What the hell?! We install bullet-proof glass on our exit doors?! How retarded are we?! I don't know anymore!"

Episode 44 when he was looking at the cheaply made bridge on the cliff.

"That is the bridge to the other side? You might as well put up a sign that says DIE."