What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

Freeman's Mind was the first series I saw on Ross' channel, and I love the whole series! My favorite is probably "give peace a chance or at least stand still".

I have lots of them but picking just a few to make this shorter I´D say that The embassador pinapple, the launching of a missile without even knowing it, and the "quick! give your hand!, no!, your OTHER hand, you idiot!" Are my top 3 so far.

"Its like the question on why measuring the velocity of an election changed its momentum and vice versa. The only correct answer is to get drunk and set fire to things."

I liked the part when he turned around to JFK and said, "You can't say Dallas doesn't love you, Mr. President"

"This looks like a job for ambassador pineapple. (Takes out grenade) You'll be representing me on the floor today, now go out there and work your magic! (Explosion) Hup! Sounds like we came to a resolution."

"Come play with us Gorden... forever, forever and ever."

Scientists are always trolling the hardworking Freeman... forever, forever and ever.

I'd like to change my vote to this bit in episode 57, after Freeman gets high and stops the reactor from melting down:

"It's flooded. I'm a hero!"

[a Vortigaunt starts attacking]

"Man fuck you!" [shoots Vortigaunt before it can finish charging] "I just saved your life from a meltdown. I'm a hero! You can't zap me like that, I'm a hero!"

It's mostly due to the way he says it.

'You can never prove the absence of ninjas-- only their direct presence". I feel like that line doesn't get enough credit. That and 'Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a twelve gague, please contact your administrator" are my favorite lines.

My favorite line still has to be from Episode 14. After musing about getting an elevator like the one that "descends into Hell", he appears at the first electric tram surrounded by houndeyes.

He just looks at the houndeyes and says, "Don't look at me."

kVmvVKRY290

The way he says those four words causes me no end of laughter.

As I mentioned in this thread about 4 years ago, I like how he reacts to the security guard saying "It looks like you're in the barrel today" and then he sees another and says "How 'bout you, you know any jokes? No? Oh well."

I also like the alternate Half-Life ending Ross posted recently.

Here's a quote that out of the blue popped into my head, and I think I mostly like it for how Freeman says it rather than what he says.

Talking about the vortigaunts: "...You should be out killing vacationing college kids, NOT scientists trying to get work done!"

Don't remember which episode exactly, but I'm fairly sure it was in the office complex section.

Doing this from memory, someone correct me if I got the quote wrong :P

As it so happens, I have all the lines from Freeman's Mind typed down... for some fool reason.

You should be out killing vacationing college students, not scientists trying to get work do--[gagging]

6_0NRT7g8bA

Advance to 3:47

"Oh yeah, the President's fine. He totally did not get his head blown apart on national television."

"Oh my god, his head is a portal! He keeps the universe in his head! I want it! YES! It's breaking apart! That means I get to be the new god! That's how it works, right!?"

As it so happens, I have all the lines from Freeman's Mind typed down... for some fool reason.

You should be out killing vacationing college students, not scientists trying to get work do--[gagging]

Hah, good to know we can always send you off to toil in the quote mines and bring us our rhetorical gold.

Now that I've listened to it again, I actually like the whole bullet speech, thanks :)

WTF DID THEY POP OUT OF A BOX!? WHY WERE THEY IN A BOX!!!? THATS LOONEYTUNES CRAP!..........jesus

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

had to have been Episode 2 with the base heads

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."