What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

I loved all the fish taunting of episode 32

"You wanna eat me? I'll give you something to eat. You think I work at Sea World? Giving you free food all day? You're gonna have to pay for this meal. Come on up, I won't hurt you. Come on up. Sucker..."

I loved all the fish taunting of episode 32

"You wanna eat me? I'll give you something to eat. You think I work at Sea World? Giving you free food all day? You're gonna have to pay for this meal. Come on up, I won't hurt you. Come on up. Sucker..."

CALL ME ISHMAEL BITCH!!!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

"This isn't Massachusetts! Oh no. Oh God,they fucked me. I TOLD THEM EXACTLY WHAT TO DO AND THEY FUCKED ME!!! AAARRRGHHHH!!! THIS IS WORSE THAN EVERYTHING!!"

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

had to have been Episode 2 with the base heads

I believe you mean "bassheads". (yes, it's a word)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

had to have been Episode 2 with the base heads

I believe you mean "bassheads". (yes, it's a word)

i was trying to be funny with a triple entendre about a slang term for crack cocaine and lil b tha based god and how bassed the music was

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

It was totally ineffective, primarily because of a total lack of any punctuation or capitalization, leading to the conclusion that you simply don't know proper spelling as well.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

There's one quote from Ep. 26 that pretty sums up how I feel at work the majority of the time.

"You know, some people might argue I'm only focusing on the negative, but I think that's because I can't think of one thing today anyone else has done right. All anyone has been doing today has been breaking things, running around screaming, shooting the wrong people, or dying. I mean, what am I supposed to say to people? "Wow, you sure did a good job falling down that elevator shaft!" Or "Way to lock yourself inside the freezer! I'm so proud of you.""

In all honesty I identify with Ross Scott's Freeman to a disturbingly high degree.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

"So these are drugs, right? Only one really fast way of finding out!" [/injects self with plasmid]

"Hey, I wanna raise. I just rescued the statue of liberty... Did you hear me? I said THE STATUE OF LI- "

"I don't understand. There's no known physics model for this. Unless... OH MY GOD I'M TWO-DIMENSIONAL!!!"

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Either the Earth's Gravity rant or the Modern Major General song.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Right now:

Fighting a group of headcrabs in Episode 9--

OKAY CHILDREN, CLASS IS IN SESSION! EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS! I SAID, "EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS!" DAMMIT, BILLY, THAT MEANS YOU, TOO! TAKE YOUR SEAT! Okay, now today's lesson is on--wait, what am I doing?

"FUCK YOU FISH! You wanna eat me? I'll give you something to eat. You think I work at Sea World? Giving you free food all day? You're gonna have to pay for this meal. Come on up, I won't hurt you. Come on up. Sucker... YEAH! CALL ME ISHMAEL, BITCH!" - Episode 32

"This kinda reminds me that cooking show I saw filmed in the Philippines, where two chefs cook the best meal. And in end, they cut the loser's head off with a sword." - Episode 7

"Oh my god. It's a rocket launcher. The perfect gift for the man who has everything. Oh you and I are gonna go places. You are the 1st good i've had all day. Yes, i'll bring your friends" - Episode 44

"Nobody's immune to explosives! Is this a god? Am I fighting God?!" - Episode 63

Welp, now what?

I always love how increasingly difficult it is to believe that he's killing marines in self defense.

"Man, if I get indicted once I leave here, this is getting harder and harder to explain. I don't think anyone's gonna buy a few dozen counts of self-defense with a submachine gun. I think there's kind of an unspoken rule in our society that if this many people are trying to kill you, you're supposed to be dead."

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Ambassador Pineapple

"To wipe your ass, first orient your hand behind yourself, then move it forward...or backward." Episode 0

"Wait! you forgot your bullets! Over here! Take some of mine!" (forget which episode)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

i was trying to be funny with a triple entendre about a slang term for crack cocaine and lil b tha based god and how bassed the music was

It was totally ineffective, primarily because of a total lack of any punctuation or capitalization, leading to the conclusion that you simply don't know proper spelling as well.

{"ScottD.Betson uses triple entendre on BTGBullseye"}

{"It's super ineffective"}

OT:

"I Guess my cousin Jesse needs a job, if only he wasn't a sex offender it would be so much easier to find something for him." Freeman's Mind: Episode 1

I crack up each time I hear this. It's so bad. :lol:

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

• "Do you know what I like about being trapped here compared to other places? I'm not going to immediately die."
  • "Wow! Lucky that thing doesn't have a fear response. Most animals have that."
  • "Hey I'm just gonna borrow this gun and I'll give it back I swear I'm good for it you can ask anybody I just need it for a little bit like you wouldn't believe it but there's this big misunderstanding going on I know right and I just have to set the record straight..."
  • "I can dodge giant crushers, I can't dodge incinerators. I'd need much better reflexes."
  • "Yep, I blew up the conveyor. Now the district manager has to commit harakiri I guess."

"This is an illegal gathering of 3 or more [headcrab] freaks."

Guard: "Phew, bet you're glad I had this side arm on me, aren'tcha?"

"You didn't fire a single shot. Are you being serious, sir?"

The way he says it gets me every time.

OKAY CHILDREN, CLASS IS IN SESSION! EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS! I SAID, "EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS!" DAMMIT, BILLY, THAT MEANS YOU, TOO! TAKE YOUR SEAT! Okay, now today's lesson is on--wait, what am I doing?

Hands down - my favourite part of the whole series. Slapstick is just too funny.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

My favorite is from one of the Xen episodes "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE AGAIN! DIE MORE!" And "GO BACK TO NOTHING!" Also when he is imitating the mother headcrab thing while he shoots it with rockets.