What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

I thought he said, "Toro, motherfucker!", as in the stereotypical call a matador makes ("Toro!") when dodging a bull.

well, does it really matter what he said? I really, really like disappointed noise facehugger makes when falling

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

My personal favorite has to be "Whats that sound, do you hear that? I think thats silence! Thats the sound people make when everyone trying to kill me is dead! AND I HAVE A ROCKET LAUNCHER!"

My favorite line from episode 19 is , "You don't bury the Pharaoh alive, that's what the help is for!"

Favorite scene (one of many) is when he shot Barney, accusing him of not warning him of the soldiers ahead.

Ross, you are awesome. Thank you for all the laughs.

Both scenes where he kills Barneys are tied. The one where he kills one intentionally is more jarring, but the reasoning makes sense, so you can't even really say it's that indicative of his insanity. And the one where he kills one by accident is such an amazingly traumatic moment to organically flow from the game.

And the one where he kills one by accident is such an amazingly traumatic moment to organically flow from the game.

What do you mean?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

"Why is this gate locked!? Did someone think a person would come in here with a bucket and steal all their water!?"

Judging from the already illogical design of Black Mesa, the answer is probably yes.

Well, just to throw in another one. This one is really close to my heart:

"Let's face it, not everyone is cut out to be me. I'm a physics crunching badass; I'm the complete package."

When I've finished my masters, "I'm a physics crunching badass" is SO going on a t-shirt.

So, I'm working on the subtitles and started laughing uncontrollably again at a line in Episode 14. After Freeman descends to the tram car that will eventually crash in front of the huge pool of toxic waste, he sees some houndeyes on the tracks. Freeman says to the houndeyes, "Don't look at me."

I don't know why these four words made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a long time.

HELLO, THIS IS GROUND CONTROL, PLEASE APPROACH MY SIGNAL! DO YOU SEE MY SIGNAL? Lemme try another one..

HOW 'BOUT NOW, DO YOU SEE THAT ONE? HELLO? NO, NO, PLEASE STAY INSIDE THE AIRCRAFT UNTIL AFTER YOU'VE LANDED. THANK YOU.

HOLD ON, WE'RE HAVING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY, I'LL BE RIGHT WITH YOU. EXCUSE ME, SIRS, SIRS, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED BACK HERE. THANK YOU.

PERFECT! Welcome to New Mexico, ground temperatures are 88 degrees with clear skies! Thank you for flying with us!

I had to read all 19 pages(worth the read) to make sure no one had said this but in episode 33 when he shoots the server:

"I wonder if I just screwed someone using our network? Network errors are lame it's always 404 or 503. Why can't there be Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge, please contact your administrator."

I had to read all 19 pages(worth the read) to make sure no one had said this but in episode 33 when he shoots the server:

"I wonder if I just screwed someone using our network? Network errors are lame it's always 404 or 503. Why can't there be Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge, please contact your administrator."

Unfortunately error 482 is already used... It's a printer error...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

FUCK YOU, FISH! Oh, it is on. You want to eat me? I'll give you something to eat. You think I work at SeaWorld, giving you free food all day? You're gonna have to pay for this meal. Come on up... I won't hurt you... come on up... sucker. [kills icthyosaur with shotgun] Yeah! Call me Ishmael, bitch!

FUCK YOU, FISH! Oh, it is on. You want to eat me? I'll give you something to eat. You think I work at SeaWorld, giving you free food all day? You're gonna have to pay for this meal. Come on up... I won't hurt you... come on up... sucker. [kills icthyosaur with shotgun] Yeah! Call me Ishmael, bitch!

I recently bought Crysis: Warhead as part of a Steam sale, and this is the first quote I thought of after I got to the chapter titled "Call me Ishmael."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.