What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

his reaction to ALL new weapons is good, the mp5 being the best. i look forward to more of these in the future

i like the quote " CALL ME ISMAEL BITCH!" when he kills the shark alien thing

Another one to add to the great list of FM quotes.

that entire scene with the fish was awesome (not going to right the proper name because i cba to spell it)

Episode 5 "Do not use elevator." *screams are heard* "Oh shit they weren't kidding. Sorry! Didn't mean to kill you"

Or Episode 24 "I have a few dozen counts of self defense with a sub machine gun, I hope theres a Rambo clause... but wait Rambo went to prison.... shit!"

My favorite is probably the rant about how everyone told him he's paranoid, and how everyone that said that is dead.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

"Is that an MP5? It is! Now I can solve up to 800 problems a minute!"

"I am Captain Gordan Freeman of the Intergalatic House Pancakes, ordering you to open!"

Why is there no thread for this?

Or is it because all you have to do is go to Youtube and read them there?

anyway, if its alright, post your favorite/memorable quotes here

(And try not to copy the same Quotes too much, and see if you can provide what episode its in)

"What's that...FACEHUGGERS! Yeagh...batter up! Strike one...strike two...strike...agh! It's raining men...I mean aliens!"

I loved his lift ride down in Episode Six...

"You're all illegal immigrants, now do what you're told and jump into this giant meat grinder"

My absolute favorite quote in this series, and perhaps, my favorite quote in anything ever, is Freeman's over the top reaction to the bombing on the surface in episode 13:

"WHY ARE WE BOMBING? There's nobody here! Why are the soldiers bombing each other? Is this real? I JUST WANNA GO HOME! Everyone is crazy except me. (gets shot at) I don't understand! Why is everyone trying to kill me? I'm awesome! Are you all jealous? Shooting at people isn't very nice! Give peace a chance! Or at least hold still! (returns fire when suddenly more bombs drop) Oh god more bombs more bombs more bombs... QUIT RAINING ON MY PARADE! This is bullshit, this is exactly why we have a security department. (gets shot at more) To prevent things like this from happening! (more bombs drop) THIS IS THE WORST RESCUE OPERATION IN HISTORY! I'M REPORTING ALL OF YOU!"

"I hate computers! Why do they always blow up when I use them?"

Followed by limboing the Lasers and "Etch-a-Sketch from Hell."