What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

The Marco Polo bit, with Freeman not realizing the other guy is dead at the last Polo. Ambassador Pineapple was pretty good too.

My favorite quote was, "Well here we are in New Mexico, back on the laser corral. Roundin' up aliens so that we can... well I don't know what we're gonna do with em'".

Another one of my favorites was, "YEAH, THAT FISH IN A BARREL TRICK DOESN'T WORK SO WELL WHEN THE FISH HAS A SHOTGUN DOES IT!?".

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

"That map has to be bogus, it only lists one area as being dangerous! It needs to have like... 30. You could even write 'here be dragons' on it, and that would almost be more accurate than nothing at all!"

"1337... No... 1234... AHAHA! You know, as much as I'd like to claim that this is the result of me being a genius, it's more that someone else was NOT."

Perhaps it wasn't the best quote for me... Until I discovered that it actually worked for the copying machine at my school (where you normally need to pay using a card for printing we use at school). Yup, best high school in Holland... : )

"WAIT this is it!. This is my chance to redemption.

It's like my entire life has been leading up to this single moment.

Today, all my LIMBO practice, PAYS OFF!"

laughed as fuck

"I brush with death so often, I should start giving him high-fives when I pass."

A new favourite of mine!

"To wipe your ass, first orient your hand behind yourself, then move it forward. Or backward." :D

Re-watching the series. Episode thirteen when he reaches the surface and gets shot at,

"I’m on your side you fucking idiots! How many of you do I have to kill before you understand that!?"

"How do you fix the elevator? You take the ladder! How do you get to the ladder? You take the elevator that doesn't work! Who thought this one up?!"

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

In fact I like the whole series (great job, Ross!!), but there's especially one thing that won't get out of my mind:

"Ambassador Pineapple"

"Man, how dumb would you have to be? I mean, they're not going to say something like that unless somebody's already tried to do it, right? I guess if I was drunk enough I might climb out the window here and pull some hang-time on the electrified tram rail. That kind of reminds me of the squirrel that got caught between the power lines one day back at MIT. The thing caught on fire and got fused to the wires, which caused a transformer to blow out and knock out power to all of campus. That squirrel must have cost the university at least ten thousand dollars. It was a good day."

Episode 19:

"IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE ROCKET PROPULSION TEST CHAMBER! BURN, BURRRN burn..."

"It reminds me of that dream I have where I'm strapped to a gurney watching Fraggle Rock with flashing lights on either side of me, then I realize- I'm in hell!"

"Screw this I'm just gonna ram it. It won't accomplish anything but it should derail the train and that'll look cool."

"I thought there would be all these procedures, but no, it's just a big red button that says launch."