What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

I think my favorite is---

"What the hell did I just shoot? What ever it is, I'm totally justified. It looks like a cross between a leopard, and...Cathulu"

I laughed so damn hard!!!

But I quoted it correctly. And I beat you to the punch. And I spelled Cthulhu correctly. Although, admittedly that's a damn weird word to spell.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

There are so many different quotes, but I lost it when Freeman shouted "Call me Ishmael, b*tch!" at the Icthoysaur.

For me, it's gotta be "FUCK YOU, FISH!" Short, simple, but amazingly epic.

Another one is episode 0 when he mocks the scientist with "Please proceed to the next area." I thought it was the most hilarious lisp imitation ever.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

There are so many different quotes, but I lost it when Freeman shouted "Call me Ishmael, b*tch!" at the Icthoysaur.

Heh, I always called it the shark.

I just called them the Fish Things as I never really payed much attention to them enough to think up a legitimate name.

But now I can't help but yell "call me Ishmael, Bitch" whenever I kill something large and/or fish like in any game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Heh, I always called it the shark.

It is a remarkable one-liner.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

To the zombie-scientists:

"You do that! God, you two are creeping me out. "Come play with us, Gordon. Forever... and ever... and ever..."

Other greats:

"Give peace a chance! Or at least stand still!"

"New Yorkers talk like they're all big and bad, I bet they don't deal with half of this shit in the subway! [gunshots] I think if I ever hear someone complain about their commute again, I'm just gonna punch them in the face. My drive home is worse than yours!"

"Anyway, my background doesn't fit the profile. No military training, never fired a gun, acquitted for petty theft, not a member of any extremist organizations, has a PhD in theoretical physics. Yeah, that sounds like our man!"

"Well, here we are back in New Mexico on the laser corral roundin' up aliens so we can...Well, I don't know what we're gonna do with 'em. [Looks at dead zombie] Space varmints!"

"Okay, I see an alien and a dead body. I can put one and one together. [shoots at the bullsquid] Actually, that's one and negative one. [shoots again, killing it] Now it's negative two, and me. But wait, wouldn't I be number one? I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. See, this is why you have to define your terms. If you don't, people die."

My 5 Favorite Moments *There are too many to add.*

1. From Ep. 15: "Oh hey this is smart. 'SMACK' This is a great idea. 'SMACK' Yeah let's climb into this drainage pipe. How could this not be the right way."

2. Every time he encountered a barnacle, including ones that either strangled him or puked meat on him.

3. From Ep. 6: Hey what was that? Face-Huggers! Batter Up. Strike 1. Strike 2! Str- aah it's raining men. I mean aliens! [insert dialogue until end of episode]

4. From Ep. 8: "What? I WENT THROUGH THAT OBSTACLE COURSE FOR THIS?! I HATE THIS BUILDING! I WANT TO SMASH THE WHOLE THING DOWN!"

5. Also from Ep. 8: "Alright lets [door locked sound] cry."

5. "Help meeeee..." Episode 32. I just love the way he says it.

4."MONKEY ON A STICK WE'RE BEING FINGERED BY GODZILLA" Episode 15. Look at my username.

3."LAZER. Caution. LAZER. Caution. LAZER. Caution. LAZER. What could it all mean?" Episode 3. Classic.

2."OK CHILDREN, CLASS IS IN SESSION! EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEAT! I SAID EVERYONE TAKE THEIR SEAT! DAMNIT BILLY THAT MEANS YOU TOO!" Episode 9. NO COMMENT! NO COMMENT! NO COMMENT!

And My favorite Freeman's Mind quote is...

1. "I HAVE TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!" Episode 29. :lol:

"That could be me right now. A toxic human french fry."

And another from ep. 18, 'Blck Mesa advert' ;)

"So make your peace and come to Black Mesa. Here you'll win a chance to fight freaks of nature, escape countless safety hazadrs, wonder aimlessly for hours and die scared, tired and alone." love these ! :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

"I better calm down, I don't want a repeat of monday!"

What happened monday???

"I'M ON YOUR SIDE, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!! HOW MANY OF YOU DO I HAVE TO KILL BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?!?"

"to wipe your arse, position your hand behind yourself, then move it forwards, or backwards."

"im probably carrying a few blood borne diseases on my suit. i'm a walking CDC nightmare. it makes me wanna hug someone"

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

My favorite episode - number 27. Ross as a pirate - it's amazing! Favorite phrases a lot. But to write them all would be very difficult because I do not speak freely in English.

P.S. Another favorite episode - number six.

(Sorry for the mistakes, if any)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"I am Captain Gordon Freeman of the intergalactic house of pancakes, ordering you to OPEN!"

"Ah no! That was stupid! I'm gunna die!" *drowns* "Hey! I'm on the other side!"

"Geez! I'm gunna have arthritis by the time I'm thirty at this rate! Assuming I even live that long. Ah, who am I kidding. I've got a gun."

"Hey wait. What's up with this ceiling? That looks like a ceiling designed to have moving walls that crush people. Well, there are no bloodstains. Oh God. That was pun. 'What's up with this ceiling?' What's wrong with me? I'd punch someone in the mouth if they said that to me."

"This was not approved by the commitee! I'm not taking any questions! No comment! No comment! No comment!"

"Are you the one making all that noise? MONKEY ON A STICK! We're getting fingered by Godzilla!

Those are my all time favorites.

"I am Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes ordering you to open!"

My family got a pet ferret and they wouldn't let me name him Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes. :(

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

My family got a pet ferret and they wouldn't let me name him Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes. :(

Doesn't mean you can't call him that.

Retired Forum Moderator