Freeman is paranoid.

"There isn't a crate smashing room, with an endless pit Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"The turret gun isn't indiscriminate in what it shoots at Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

"That glowing green river isn't radioactive and is perfectly safe Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

"There's no inter-dimensional portals in the basement, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"Aliens aren't teleporting into the walls Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"We're not wasting funds to give hologram projectors to the microbiologists, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"The armed missiles lying around aren't part of the tour Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

A homeless man isn't living in our underground tram system Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

"You're not the only scientist in the facility with a beard Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

You're not the only one that knows the "fish in a barrel" Joke, you're just being paranoid.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"This isn't the worst rescue operation in history Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

Those soldiers weren't listening to the radio, Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

"Aperture Science isn't waging a covert corporate war with us Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

Black Mesa isn't a Bond villain base, Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

The company hasn't set up toilet cameras as part of a research project Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

"The HEV suit doesn't have tracking devices, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"There's no dead bodies in the freezer, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"You won't have to fight a giant testicle monster from another dimension, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"There's no race of aliens controlled by a giant floating robot fetus coming to take over the world, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"There's no creepy old man with a suit and briefcase secretly controlling you're destiny, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"There's no such thing as gnomes, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"Your paranoia isn't the result of government tests performed on you in your sleep, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."

"Your old grandmother isn't in cahoots with the military, Freeman, you're just being paranoid."