Freeman is paranoid.

This thread hasn't existed before and isn't buried under many pages. You're just being paranoid.

Edit: Daniel's new thread was merged with the old one, because it's hilarious. And nobody has merged a topic in AF in a while :lol:http://www.accursedfarms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2995

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Hmm.... Since Daniel's thread merged with this one, are we still going to follow his game rules, or go back to calling Freeman paranoid? Just asking in case of confusion

Welp, now what?

BTGbullseye isn't standing behind you and disappearing whenever you turn around, Pastor. You're just being paranoid.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Music isn't entering your ears and setting up a soundstage in your head, Psych Ninja. You're just being paranoid.

Those ships aren't actually blowing up when you point your fingers like that, BGT, you're just being paranoid.

Retired Forum Moderator

Life isn't what it seems from the forums, Rar. You're just being paranoid.

The forums aren't tricking you into thinking you can distinguish them apart from your real life, BTG. You're just being paranoid.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Gaben isn't a divine being that gives ridiculously good steam sales, Peran. You're just being paranoid

Welp, now what?

Mustaches aren't the most powerful things in the universe, Pastor. You're just being paranoid.

Being insane doesn't make you insane, BTG. You're just being paranoid.

BTG wasn't monitoring your every move while you were gone to make sure you weren't dead, Luis. You're just being paranoid.

Keyboards aren't taking over your mind,Daniel.You're just being paranoid.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

You're not suffering from extreme paranoia, Zaraki. You're just being paranoid.