How long will it take to finish Freeman's mind?

First was released at 3.12.2007. Today we got 27.5.2012 and episode 41. It's about 54 months, so 1.3 of episode per month. My guess is that it's about 25 episodes to the end of HL1. Then about 100 to HL2, and let's say 50 for both of episodes (I'm not that naïve to belive that Ep3 will be out anytime soon).

It means we got about 175 episodes left to the end of the story and if the present trend continues, the very last episode will be out at year 2031. Nineteen years from now. ;-)

Which probably means that it will never happen. I don't know how old Ross is, from one of the video interview I would say about 25. In his 44 he will be probably married, have children and he definitely won't be interested in putting his time to FM.

Now... LET THE RIOTS BEGIN!!!!

First was released at 3.12.2007. Today we got 27.5.2012 and episode 41. It's about 54 months, so 1.3 of episode per month. My guess is that it's about 25 episodes to the end of HL1. Then about 100 to HL2, and let's say 50 for both of episodes (I'm not that naïve to belive that Ep3 will be out anytime soon).

It means we got about 175 episodes left to the end of the story and if the present trend continues, the very last episode will be out at year 2031. Nineteen years from now. ;-)

Though, by then, Half Life 2:Episode 3 and Half Life 3 will be out.

Though, by then, Half Life 2:Episode 3 and Half Life 3 will be out.

I doubt it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well maybe at some point he will settle and have a better life, so he could work more efficiently. Maybe he will get a team and he will just be doing the recording and acting, so the episodes would be done faster.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Maybe, maybe not. He did skip good sized segments of the game. Mostly from "Freeman being able to do a pull-up." But there were others. He might just skip another good size chunk and have the series over a little sooner than your prediction.

You're ALL wrong! In a few months Ross, I mean Mr. Scott will be so famous there will be a full length Freeman's Mind feature length movie!! $15 a pop!! This will spawn a trilogy, then a trilogy of trilogies ... and a prequel ... ...

Eventually he will be worth ...

l91ISfcuzDw

Then again there's always donations.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

OR, Ross hire some guys to do everything for him, and he just puts his voice.

Wow, that would suck...I guess.

OR, Ross hire some guys to do everything for him, and he just puts his voice.

I see this as more likely to happen with other projects, like with the 2D Civil Protection episodes. It's a great idea for Ross to do this for like... everything... but I doubt it's going to happen on his current budget.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Will everyone stop complaining about Freeman's mind and Half-Life 3 getting worked on late. This thread is basically "I WANT FREEMANS MIND EPS FOR 10 SECONDS CUZ I HATE QUALITY". Half-Life 3 isn't coming out because Ricochet 2 is being worked on (thank god this game finally gets some attention from valve, concepts for it are awesome). If you guys have a problem with the fact that Ross has a life, he's trying to make a movie, he's trying to satisfy fans and also trying to get amazing quality for each episodes without goofing it up. This isn't that random side of youtube, here things take a while so that they can be perfect.

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

Serious answer: I predict that, despite the pace, given where Ross/Freeman is, it'll probably be done by March of next year, at the latest, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Not-serious answer: Who knows? Ross works on other stuff, so he'll probably spend time throwing curveballs to HL1 fans who expect him to finish the game in a fairly normal way.

I wouldn't be surprised if it took till Episode 50 for him to finish Surface Tension. Surface Tension is pretty long.

Half-Life 3 isn't coming out because Ricochet 2 is being worked on (thank god this game finally gets some attention from valve, concepts for it are awesome)
Oh GOD, I hope you're trolling.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I haven't played Ricochet, but I saw a video of it. Valve's pretty awesome (if a bit slow), so if they really are working on a Ricochet 2 (which I sincerely doubt) they probably could make it really cool. But that's probably code for HL3, because, ya know, Valve can't count to three, so they needed a name with a two in it instead.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'm being serious here. They are supposedly working on Ricochet 2. When valve works on a project they don't abandon it so Ricochet 2 is gonna be valve's next release.

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです