The Post your desktop thread

like my wallpaper?

Actually yes, I've seen that background before, isn't there several of those type of awesome-face planet images?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Gah, my desktop is no where near neat.

Bah, that's gross..... i think you have some vista on your screen, you should clean that

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^ nice touch

Here's mine, nothing special

That was of the machinima Ignis Solus by LitFuseFilms. God I miss them...

Same here mate, good lord those where the days when nobody knew what to expect from TF2 and suddenly LitFuseFilms appeared with Ignis Solus *memorize*

Same here mate, good lord those where the days when nobody knew what to expect from TF2 and suddenly LitFuseFilms appeared with Ignis Solus *memorize*

Very good times, I wish more machinima makers would follow in its foot steps and not really create the stop motion crap. Also enjoyed TF2 not going hat crazy

desktop372011.png?t=1299477879

Thank you, United States Congress, for authorizing October 9th as Leif Erikson Day. Now I can celebrate Norse history without leaving the country.

If anyone hasn't yet noticed, I am obsessed with this kind of stuff right now. Give me some time; I'll calm down.

desktop372011.png?t=1299477879

Thank you, United States Congress, for authorizing October 9th as Leif Erikson Day. Now I can celebrate Norse history without leaving the country.

If anyone hasn't yet noticed, I am obsessed with this kind of stuff right now. Give me some time; I'll calm down.

That's an epic wallpaper right there.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com