The Post your desktop thread

My stepfather has newton balls in his office. I always play with his balls when I'm visiting.

My stepfather has newton balls in his office. I always play with his balls when I'm visiting.

I need to buy some. also, TWSS.

3532n40.png

Dual Monitors rock (although it would be nice if they were the same size), thats all I can say. Also, I am using Objectdock Pro to create the Macish style.

Garrusposterimage.jpg?t=1299560199 here's my background image, its a bit large. My icons are fairly few, but organized, I found it easier to throw just the image up here instead of the desktop itself for convenience.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I have my desktop rotating between all the loading screen pics from Starcraft 2.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have my desktop rotating between all the loading screen pics from Starcraft 2.

Now that is flipping awesome

th_mydesktop05032011.jpg

Click to enlarge

I've got way too many shortcuts. lol

My respects. Olivia Wilde is damn hot...

here's mine. it is pretty neat because I formatted a couple of weeks ago, this is gonna turn into a mess in a couple of months...:

afwallpaper.png

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I think Olivia Wilde's character in Tron Legacy was very interesting, like she was in the movie for other reasons than being physically attractive. I just had a cycle of wallpapers from Tron Legacy really and that one happened to be on when I snapped the screen.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

31849258.png

Yeah. Original artwork. I'm cool.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

31849258.png

That's seriously the most awesome desktop I've seen... you've got skills.

Thank you, kindly.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

31849258.png

Sick wallpaper(and i mean that in the best way possible).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯