The Post your desktop thread

Ive only seen the movie and read a couple of comics, that game will be on my desktop in a bit... :)

This always happens, I hear about something and then suddenly I see it everywhere.

I just found out about the Heavy Metal magazine and then I come into this thread.

P3Fdy.png

"Dota 2"

I'm coming for you. With a rusty knife. So I can steal your account credentials. Right now. Don't look behind you.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Nice non-games you've got there. I love Vegas, even if the newest version I've got is 7, and love After effects. Been meaning to give those bitmap editors a try, need to make sprites for something. Fireworks is good enough, though, and its already installed on my PC.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

You should consider using Adobe Audition rather than Audacity though.

Audition sucks. While it's admittedly better than Audacity, it's not that great.

Well great, I find a sound editing program that works and apparently it sucks worse than something else that also sucks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

You should consider using Adobe Audition rather than Audacity though.

Audition sucks. While it's admittedly better than Audacity, it's not that great.

Well great, I find a sound editing program that works and apparently it sucks worse than something else that also sucks.

No worries, it WORKS, and it's decent, but I just have had a much better experience with other editors. It's just a matter of preference I guess.