The Post your desktop thread

Alright I'll admit it. I'm a noob. I have a screenshot of my desktop and it's too big to upload. Can someone help me out ?

Just upload it at a image hosting site and post the link between tags here.

Photobucket is a good free site... I use it all the time.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just upload it at a image hosting site and post the link between tags here.

Photobucket is a good free site... I use it all the time.

I have always used imageshack(its ImageShack not ImagesHack), no registration needed(but they recently changed it that you need an account to get the direct link). Plus i love the toolbar

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's my new one:

wallpaperc.png

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Here's my new desktop

(Click to enlarge)

th_iPad2_JC.png

Yes, I went all the way to the dark side and bought an iPad 2. I know at least a couple of our regulars who are probably getting their torches and pitchforks out right now (or at least, taking away rep points and banning my ass) :lol: Don't worry my friends, it's only for light web browsing and fooling around with a few apps (it is a very cool little toy, believe me... I'm feeling very Star Trek-ish these days).

I'm still putting together a new gaming rig, hopefully it will be ready by next weekend. I'll post the specs and pictures of the build then, I hope to get back on your good graces with that. Until then, feel free to use my name as the foulest of curses ;)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

That's very black, Eedobaba.

Well the symmetry gag wouldn't have worked had I used an image as the background.

eedobaba, you know, I like it :D

Alyxx thanks ^^

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"