GERMAN GERMAN death camps!

Sign in to follow this  

Was Obama ever in schcool? ...

MOTHER OF GOD!

Nazi german's, first, NAZI german's death camps in poland, NOT polish, not build by us, but Hitler's germans! build for only one reason: kill jews, and enemies of the third reich. It was milions of people, so nazis wanted to make it quick and effective. They wasn't giving a shit, just build huge factory of death and "worse" races were sent there. In poland so it was close. Build under the command of nazis, not polish people. They were working to death there.

I know, because I've seen for my own eyes one of those camps abandoned after war in Oświęcim. If you want to, go there. It's openfor people that want to know what SS was making with jews and people there. It's sad, but very true and very cruel.

Auschwitz was actually the biggest one so...

http://en.auschwitz.org/h/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp

Go to school, read books, watch movies... Learn things propperly...

EDIT: ok, I'll stay calm, without swering.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

don't listen to that friggin nigga!

2N7Ih.png

Incoming ban.

So why is he saying that kind of things?

It's like our president would say that americans destroyed WTC not terrorists.

No it's nothing like it. He said Polish Death camps because they were death camps in Poland. It was probably bad wording.

And I realize you're foreign but calling black people a variation of the word n***** is offensive. You may not realize it with some of the idiots hanging around FFA, but it is.

No it's nothing like it. He said Polish Death camps because they were death camps in Poland. It was probably bad wording.

And I realize you're foreign but calling black people a variation of the word n***** is offensive. You may not realize it with some of the idiots hanging around FFA, but it is.

I know, but I'm still really pissed off at him. Anyways, I don't care about race, his colour of skin, origin... but he must know is he talking about. I'd be even pissed on pope if he would say anything similiar.

It's not right when a president is making such mistakes. It's a really bad move.

Obama is a moron. Why is that news to anyone?

I doubt he is even mentally capable of tying his own shoes, or telling right from left.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just because I can't resist poking a hornet's nest...

Łambinowice.

After the Soviet takeover of the area, on March 17, 1945 the Red Army took the camp over and continued to operate it, this time the institution housed German prisoners of war.

A transit camp, run by the Ministry of Internal Security and commanded by Czesław Gęborski (later put on trial for crimes against humanity for his actions in the camp), was also created nearby, serving as an internment, labor and resettlement camp for German Silesians, as a "verification" point for Silesians, as well as a camp for former veterans of the Anders' Polish II Corps, whom the new communist authorities of Poland saw as dangerous. Out of 8000 internees, it is estimated that between 1000 and 1,500 German civilians died in the camp, mostly by typhus and maltreatment from camp officials.

Of course, I'd blame the Communists, not the Poles, myself.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Every people on Earth is capable of doing something like that. If we just dismiss it as somebody else's problem, next it will be us.

While I am as likely as anybody to occasionally drop a joke or two about the German way of solving problems in Europe, I make it a point not to forget that there was a lot of collaboration with Nazis in Poland, in the Ukraine, in Russia, in Britain, in the US, in Africa, in the Middle East - you name it. I believe that the Israel's behaviour on their own land is not much better at times. Russians just like to make life difficult for each other (out of sheer boredom, I presume). Combine communism with local peculiarities and you get a Cultural Revolution or Cambodia. Mix McCarthy with anti-communism and the Land of the Free becomes anything but.

Fundamentalist views (no matter which ideology or religion) is a plague on humanity, caused mostly by ignorance and stupidity.

(Sorry for the rant...)

Regards

I know, but even if many poles were colaborating, death camps wasn't their ideas. They didn't started the war.

I doubt he is even mentally capable of tying his own shoes, or telling right from left.

You do know that Presidents don't write their own speeches, right?

He doesn't need to be genious, but wise enough to be a politician.

He doesn't need to be genious, but wise enough to be a politician.

What does that have to do with anything? He didn't write the speech.

As I said before they are death camps that are in Poland, therefore they could be called Polish death camps. The same way that you could say Guantanamo Bay is a Cuban compound, with it being in Cuba and all, even though it's owned by America.

Obama was chosen to be president because it would look good for the US to have a black president. It's all about appearances.

No, Obama became president because he was voted in.

Yes, but it's no doubt that he was chosen by the people because he's black and not for his skills. He's a good talker though.

Yes, because America's always been known for how not racist they are.

Yes, but it's no doubt that he was chosen by the people because he's black and not for his skills. He's a good talker though.

Bullshit

So allright. For now on, we got american terrorists attacks.

Every one's happy.

Bullshit

So allright. For now on, we got american terrorists attacks.

Every one's happy.

I don't even know what you're trying to say now.