GERMAN GERMAN death camps!

Sign in to follow this  

I want to say your president is a moron and you should learn propper history.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I want to say your president is a moron and you should learn propper history.

Sadly, most americans doesnt even know what Europe actually is.

"Life sucks sober!"

your president

lel

and you should learn propper history.

Sorry for being able to use deduction and not being a sensationalist moron.

And most Europeans don't know the difference between America and the USA. Oh wow, look at me generalize.

your president

lel

and you should learn propper history.

Sorry for being able to use deduction and not being a sensationalist moron.

And most Europeans don't know the difference between America and the USA. Oh wow, look at me generalize.

America = USA, middle and south america.

USA = United states of America.

"Life sucks sober!"

Right, If you want to lock this thread do it please, I see no sense for posting here anymore.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Honestly I still don't understand what it's about. Something about Nazis, Poland, American terrorists? Then it started turning into a 'americans are so dumb lol' conversation.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I will say that you are VERY wrong when you say that "most" Americans don't know what Europe is, Doublenature. Sure, maybe a few idiots here and there don't but "most"? Seriously?

I would honestly say that the average people of USA are uneducated and ignorant.

"Life sucks sober!"

I would honestly say that the average people of USA are uneducated and ignorant.

Then you're just as uneducated and ignorant as the people you're insulting. Please, give me some citations for this "fact".

Then you're just as uneducated and ignorant as the people you're insulting. Please, give me some citations for this "fact".

How about we start with this whole Obama thing?

"Life sucks sober!"

willywonka.jpg

"Oh, look, here's one person in America that's a ignorant moron. It surely must mean that every single other person in the country is also an ignorant moron."

I said "Lets start with...."

Ive met/talked to alot of people from the US, some of them are nice, most are not. This probably has to do with europeans being so different from americans. I consider their values and ways are ignorant and stupid. Most americans are christians, I dont believe in shit. Therefore from my point of viev most americans seem uneducated and ignorant.

"Life sucks sober!"

Most americans are christians, I dont believe in shit. Therefore from my point of viev most americans seem uneducated and ignorant.

Over 70% of Swedes are Christian.

Ive met/talked to alot of people from the US, some of them are nice, most are not.

The amount of people you've talked to wouldn't even be 0.000001% of the population.

willywonka.jpg

"Oh, look, here's one person in America that's a ignorant moron. It surely must mean that every single other person in the country is also an ignorant moron."

I said "Lets start with...."

Ive met/talked to alot of people from the US, some of them are nice, most are not. This probably has to do with europeans being so different from americans. I consider their values and ways are ignorant and stupid. Most americans are christians, I dont believe in shit. Therefore from my point of viev most americans seem uneducated and ignorant.

Well it is possible to be Christian without necessarily being ignorant.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I honestly cannot believe how you can be so naive. You cannot judge an entire nation based on its leaders and the few people you've talked to. People are people, doesn't matter what country they were born in. You can blame Obama and the government, because most of america is doing that anyway, but calling all of its citizens uneducated and ignorant is just offensive, especially considering some of us here are american citizens.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Let's apply Doublenature's logic to Swedes, and see how he likes it.

Several hundred Swedish soldiers volunteered to fight on the German side during WW II. Some worked as guards at Treblinka, the concentration camp where 900,000 Jews were murdered.

Therefore, according to Doublenature, I know all I need to know about Swedes from the impression these Swedish visitors to mainland Europe made.

Now, do you see how galactically stupid your argument is?

Also, I find you guilty of violating the Jante Law, and I fine you 5 krona. :P

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...