Planetside 2

You can buy double damage.

Looks like I'm not going to play this game.

The developers have stated in the past that the stuff you will be able to buy in the game will facilitate different playstyles rather than paying for outright advantages to win. If there is a double damage upgrade or item of some kind (I'll have to look this up as I've not heard anything about it) I would assume it also has some appropriate downside like with TF2's items, which would be a useful model to follow.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I've just done some Googling and I cannot find anything on the double-damage stuff you mentioned, Axeldeath. Do you have a link to where you got this information?

You can buy double damage.

Looks like I'm not going to play this game.

Care to provide a source?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Saw that tweet a little after I posted that. Well, congrats to the people that did get one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Saw that tweet a little after I posted that. Well, congrats to the people that did get one.

Gonna have THAT tab open 24/7, I know that for sure.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

They're instance access key, too. I feel kind of bad using mine :/

How come?

Because a bunch of other people that have keys have to wait before they can join the lag/bug fest that is the beta. And I get to play now because I luckily stumbled across a giveaway that shouldn't have happened in the first place(at least not at that time). Feels dirty.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because a bunch of other people that have keys have to wait before they can join the lag/bug fest that is the beta. And I get to play now because I luckily stumbled across a giveaway that shouldn't have happened in the first place(at least not at that time). Feels dirty.

It's hardly your fault. It was a screw-up on NVidia's part. As far as the general public were concerned, it simply appeared that this brand new offer was available, there was no indication it wasn't supposed to be available until it got taken down and that tweet was posted.

You're lucky, yes. But you shouldn't feel bad because of it. :)

From the depths of the forum, I resurrect thee!!!

I have made an Outfit for the US West server, it is called Accursed Farms, join if you like.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ah... I had just sent Ross an email about making a thread, I did NOT know one already existed. Well, I kind of figured a european server personally, I don't know if I will switch, the latency on the EU servers is pretty hard to beat, and I live in Texas, so USWest would "seem" ideal.

I am on Emerald (US East) and Miller (EU). I had suggested using Miller, but if you really want us to play on US West I can totally join up, but will lose all the gear I spent IRL money to purchase back in the day. I spent $20 on the game back then, and never a cent more. I figured since it was worth $20 in my mind, I could spend up to that much on the game during my entire time playing it.

"The hall of mirrors folding in on itself."

Hire me for midi restoration, music creation and voice-over work!

Latest Project -

Bjhm5BYc-zM

I've been meaning to give it a go but a friend of mine played it for a few years and he thinks it's basically a pay-to-win game now.

Well, the basic weapons are not that bad, and you can get certs pretty early on that make you a powerhouse in combat. The only thing I ever bought was a gattling gun, and that was because I wanted more Dakka! You could have gotten it after about 10 days of playing.

Latest Project -

Bjhm5BYc-zM

Ok, so Ross has replied that the meeting will likely take place on the US East server. I will make an NC character on that server, and an Outfit. (if nobody beats me to it)

[EDIT] Outfit name: Accursed Farms East. Should be able to find it listed as Accursed Farms when searching, auto-join is enabled so you don't have to wait for me to let you in.

NC... joy. Hmm, well guess I'll be making a new character then, have a BR 20 for TR, and BR 10 for Vanu, but will start from scratch with NC, sounds like fun!

I have always wanted to be completely subservient to corporate propaganda claiming its "for freedom" when really its just for a corporation. Joy of joys.

[EDIT] I am in the outfit, my name is JudgeMathadar, will try and level up quickly, so I can be of help to squads, since I have been Platoon, and Squad leader before, will try and make certain I am ready to help the newbies, and those who have been out of it for awhile.

May want to put this in the top post or a sticky for player use.

URIu143Si3w

Latest Project -

Bjhm5BYc-zM

I'll be promoting you shortly, just wanted to see that you were posting on here. :)