Freeman's Mind 2 Reactions

hmmm, will vortigaunts have the same voice as in CP Aliens episode? That could prove to be interesting.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Upon receiving the gravity gun:

"Forget a grappling hook, forget bullets! Blunt force trauma is all I need. (smashes a box into a wall) Oh yeah, there are going to be a LOT of opened crates today."

"Forget a grappling hook, forget bullets! Blunt force trauma is all I need. (smashes a box into a wall) Oh yeah, there are going to be a LOT of opened crates today."

"Geez, how obsessed was Black Mesa with crate-smashing? The giant crate-smashing room, tons of crates to supply it, and now a crate smashing gun? We just piss away grant money like it's... crates."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"WHY CAN'T I USE THIS TO PULL MYSELF TOWARD SOMETHING ELSE!?"

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

"WHY CAN'T I USE THIS TO PULL MYSELF TOWARD SOMETHING ELSE!?"

That's a good point. It should be that you get pulled towards anything too big for the Gravity Gun to pick up. That'd be boss.

And, I think, an alternative to a grappling hook that Freeman would find quite pleasing.

Of course, there would be that awkward moment where he pulls himself up to a pipe, that promptly snaps...

I found an interview with the inventor of the smackdown engine. And apparently "Nothing means Nothing!" Truly words to live by heard from the cream of the crop himself.

5iOYNnk0Qpw

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

In Episode 1, there is a moment where you have to crawl up the air ducts and temporarily leave Alyx behind; however, if you go too far down the wrong path you fall through, in the same room where you started from right in front of Alyx.

"Oh, back so soo-"

"SHUT UP. Shut up. I don't want to hear it."

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Come to think of it, the Gravity Grapple effect could be pretty easily achieved with noclip.

True, it could, but then he would pretty much be able to skip the whole game in a whole lot of places.

True, it could, but then he would pretty much be able to skip the whole game in a whole lot of places.

Nah, I don't think he'd be able to magnetically grapple from too far away, but remember he's noclipped shortcuts before.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It would be funny if the moment he was outside at the start of the street battles in HL2 if he just grappled all the way to the Citadel.

*Is in Ravenholm*

Jesus Christ, where am I, Innsmouth?

Hey is that grass?! God I haven't seen that in a while. Is it weird to be glad to see foliage? Because I could think of a few things that I'd be happier to see. Coffee, a grappling hook, some supermodels...

*Sees the hanging lower half of a body.*

Damn, must've been some birthday party.

Oh, more of these freaks huh? NOTHING A COMPACT, FULLY AUTOMATIC 4.7mm PROBLEM SOLVER CAN'T HANDLE!

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

*Is in Ravenholm*

Jesus Christ, where am I, Innsmouth?

Hey is that grass?! God I haven't seen that in a while. Is it weird to be glad to see foliage? Because I could think of a few things that I'd be happier to see. Coffee, a grappling hook, some supermodels...

*Sees the hanging lower half of a body.*

Damn, must've been some birthday party.

Oh, more of these freaks huh? NOTHING A COMPACT, FULLY AUTOMATIC 4.7mm PROBLEM SOLVER CAN'T HANDLE!

"What the hell, it's dark already? I was only in there for like, 20 minutes!"

*Notices the sign.*

"Oh, Ravenholm huh? Is the sign really necessary? I mean, the only way in here is through the bunker where everyone knows the name already."

*Sees the body*

"Why is it hanging from the waist? People talk about the ends justifying the means, but I think if you try and kill yourself by tying a rope around your waist and jumping, you aren't going to agree with that. Well, he had the right idea anyway, this place looks almost as bad as my old college dorm."

*The zombie wakes up*

"Well, at least my roommate was friendlier." *Shoots it dead*

*He walks forward, and a bunch of Ravens take off*

"JESUS CHRIST!" *Fires randomly*

"Well I guess I know why it's called Ravenholm now! I bet the whole town consisted of those two dead guys and the world's biggest bird's nest. I can see why no one comes here anymore."

G-Man: Time, Dr. Freeman?

Freeman: What? You Again?

G-Man: Is it really that time again?

Freeman: No, it isn't!!!

G-Man: It seems as if you only just arrived. You've done a great deal in a small time span.

Freeman: No Thanks to you!

G-Man: You've done so well, in fact, that I've received some interesting offers for your services.

Freeman: Oh, no! Nonononono!

G-Man: Ordinarily, I wouldn't contemplate them...

Freeman: Phew. For a second there...

G-man: but these are extraordinary times.

Freeman: Oh.

G-Man: Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you... if and when your time comes round again.

Freeman: Oh no, not again, you wouldn't, you don't have the nerve.

G-man: I do apologize for what must seem to you an arbitrary imposition, Dr. Freeman. I trust it will all make sense to you in the course of...

Freeman: What?

G-man: Well... I'm really not at liberty to say.

Freeman: Why not? Are you scared? Huh?

G-man: In the meantime... this is where I get off.

Freeman: Yeah, and stay out. *After G-man's gone* That showed him. *pause, realises he's alone in the darkness* Wait a minute?!

I personally think Ross would modify the game so that he can shoot whoever he wants to.

You know, I don't have the creative ability at the moment to come up with words, but what would be funny is, after Barney reveals himself to Gordon, saying "Now, about that beer I owe you. It's me, Gordon. Barney, from Black Mesa." Then Gordon goes off on this huge expository yet extremely angry rant at Barney (beginning with Gordon saying something like, "Yeah, you God damned right you owe me a beer after the stunts you've pulled!"), drowning out the exposition given by Barney and Kleiner. Finally, the door opens and he says, "I'm outta here. Fucking Barney...."